GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Do PMs still work?

Or am I to fear the worst and assume that the people just don't want to reply back? I've tried messaging two people and have not heard anything back at all... just wondering if maybe the message feature is broke? Thanks!
  2. K

2019 VW Tiguan

What are your guys thoughts on this car? To me it just seems like they are asking too much money for what you get? Car is real underpowered and gas mileage doesn't seem to be all that great either. Can these even be tuned? Anyone own this car? I've thought about this car maybe as a second car...
  3. K

MKIV Golf GTIs

Do you think they are worth trying to buy? The MKIV gen Golf was the VW that made me really start to like VWs... been thinking about trying to get one as a project but obviously w/the year of them you may be looking into a rebuild sooner than later. How reliable were/are these cars?
  4. K

MKIV Golf GTIs

Do you think they are worth trying to buy? The MKIV gen Golf was the VW that made me really start to like VWs... been thinking about trying to get one as a project but obviously w/the year of them you may be looking into a rebuild sooner than later. How reliable were/are these cars?
  5. K

What should I sell my 2015 Kawasaki Ninja zx6r for?

Has 12k something miles, fairly stock, maintained... NADA says I should be able to get 9kish for it. Any other riders on here? This won't be my last bike but I like the idea of giving a nice boost to my bank account, plus theres things I want to get done (w/my car and getting my Sami running...