GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Zig zagging between 4th grade booger flicking and hillbilly fact finding is just not that interesting so I will leave you to it.
  2. P

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

I had not one but two Pure White GTI's so that is a wasted breath.
  3. P

Look I get it wild theories are a response to the confusing times we live in, but what drives these ideas is an emotional reaction not practical reality. There will always be crooks that profit off a bad situation, there will always be misinformation, but creating a satisfying mental order out...
  4. P

Another obvious is there is an entire alternate universe between political discussion and this thread. It's always tempting to think you know something, but unless you have contact with the source or physical evidence it's just fantasy. Conspiracy is often just an obsession. Most of it's...
  5. P

I am sorry I barged in on this thread but it popped up in new posts and I just had to know if this was a genuine discussion about the pandemic or what I see here which is some fact free onion level wacky. if only this was coherent and funny it could be the Mystery Science Theater 3000 of off...
  6. P

It looks like you are more invested in this thread than Volkswagens. Is Truth Social too expensive?
  7. P

This thread takes a huge dump on the assumption that VW owners carry a somewhat above average intellect. LOL
  8. P

Any cyclist on here

28's is what I went with!
  9. P

Any cyclist on here

I have a really nice road bike I got during clearance at REI six years ago and thanks to my disaffection with presta valves there it sat unused for six years. I didn't even look at the valves when I purchased. It was a very nice frame and half price so I just bought it. Well with nothing but...
  10. P

Sweet 86 GTI on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-Volkswagen-Golf-GTI-/162550156322?hash=item25d8be8c22:g:tLYAAOSwpONZPaB1&vxp=mtr I figured someone here would be interested. A pretty nice example.