GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. demi9od

BMW Totaled, Driver OK

Stačí ho poslať.
  2. demi9od

Which cellphone sucks less?

Whatever you do, be cognizant of healthy battery practice and they will last much longer. Li-ion batteries don't like to sit at 100% or 0%, they are most healthy between 20-80%. What I use on Android is an app called Accu battery that alerts me when my phone reaches 85% charge. I charge it at...
  3. demi9od

Anybody a video game junkie?

I played an undead rogue back in vanilla and switched to an orc warlock after that. Played 'lock ever since. I quit when our hard core guild fell apart during BC, came back to a more casual guild in WotLK and the beginning of Cata, quit again, and played a couple months of Panda super casually...
  4. demi9od

Anybody a video game junkie?

I played competitively for a long time but its such a huge time sink. Played Counterstrike beta 1 till 1.6 throughout high school and early college. We made it to CAL-I and won a couple of local lans before Source came out and we quit. World of Warcraft Vanilla, Burning Crusade and WotLK, had...
  5. demi9od

Which Focus is best Focus?

https://youtu.be/aMqS2RLdTp8 ALSO BOXXXX
  6. demi9od

Ford Doubles Down on SUVs/Trucks

Good for VW I guess? Who am I kidding, they'll all go buy Toyotas, Hondas, or Chevys instead.
  7. demi9od

Anyone spend time with an Infiniti G37?

Ours doesn't eat any oil, I've just read the VQ engines break down oil faster than most.
  8. demi9od

Anyone spend time with an Infiniti G37?

GF has a '12 g37 Journey. 60k'ish miles. It's got power on demand but it's definitely a boat compared to the GTI. Tall sidewalls, softer suspension, and curb weight all contribute. Road noise seems fine to me, though it's got a fair share of leather on leather squeaks that I might be able to...
  9. demi9od

What are you eating?

Coffee and cigarettes. Breakfast of champions.
  10. demi9od

Savage Meme Thread NSFW

Every damn time Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  11. demi9od

What are you drinking?

I mostly stick to beer. Jade IPA tonight but I'm not too good to throw back some Millers either. Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
  12. demi9od

Tesla event tonight is Incredible.

Pretty sure I can get 8-10 years out of my GTI and my next car will be all electric and self driving.
  13. demi9od

It's absolutely wild to be honest. And something like this will probably be under $50k in a decade.
  14. demi9od

Does anyone read books still?

Indeed. And don't bother with the movie, total let down. If you guys haven't read the Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy by Liu Cixin I cannot recommend it enough. The Three-Body Problem starts off a bit slow but it's worth it. The Dark Forest and Death's End were the best sci-fi I can...
  15. demi9od

Yeah I'd totally get this car if my stupid body were more evolved for G forces. Oh well. Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
  16. demi9od

Pictures of you dog(s)

My Havanese has no spine. Brown good boy is a shih tzu.