GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. oddspyke

CSB3: 2x4 Method Proves Inferior To Koni Struts

I was thinking more along the lines of Grandma's Boy.
  2. oddspyke

I've seen that movie...
  3. oddspyke

Man I'm behind... @Nineeightyone you're going to Steel Stacks Sunday? I'm debating making the drive up. I'll PM you if I end up going.
  4. oddspyke

@jay745 better hope that job offer comes through https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rkdMeYMR/2016-porsche-cayman-gt4
  5. oddspyke

Buy a convertible. Feel the wind in your hair... Or what's left of it.
  6. oddspyke

Made me think of this https://theoatmeal.com/pl/minor_differences4/shirt Edit: borderline NSFW
  7. oddspyke

You need one of those steering wheel knobs
  8. oddspyke

My $30k 2016 VW has a higher quality interior than my $75k Chevy... Even with the gripes about the new touch screens, the new VWs are still a cut above in my opinion. I don't understand the reviews saying Hyundai/Kia are the tops for interior quality. Sat in them when shopping for my wife's...
  9. oddspyke

If they start offering incentives on them, it would be mighty tempting. I love the way they look.
  10. oddspyke

My grandfather had all the gear in his garage and it was offered to me when he passed but I didn't have anywhere to put it. I could have been the CSB tire destination...
  11. oddspyke

I'm amending my answer. I wouldn't be able to drink as much Starbucks if they taxed me more. I might have to stop eating avocado toast
  12. oddspyke

Yes. I would pay thousands of dollars in additional taxes if they removed the cap, with no increase in benefit. Money I would put towards my children's education. I actually work for a living and pay more than my fair share. Middle to high income people aren't the problem and we are taxed at a...
  13. oddspyke

Incorrect. I notice and it's appreciated.
  14. oddspyke

Some fit better than others, but I think the mk5 is pretty tight and will basically be a problem until they're front facing. Other than I have no idea how to get them to you, do you want my britax infant seat with 3 bases?
  15. oddspyke

Beware the financial shell game. The promo APRs often coming with higher transaction prices as well; in other words you're basically buying points (not always, but often). Example: when I bought my Camaro, they were still offering "0% APR for 72 months", but it would've meant almost $10k higher...
  16. oddspyke

Porsche is clearly missing out on a key feature for their target demographic. Or would that be more for the 911?
  17. oddspyke

Didn't you drive like 6hrs each way to buy a set of coilovers because some awesome forum member gave you a bro price? I think we know how you value your time. I have this same conversation every couple months with my brother when I donate or give stuff away. He cannot fathom that I'm not...
  18. oddspyke

And about 15 minutes east to west, at least where I live
  19. oddspyke

They were mostly shit back then too. Except for the Monte Cristo from Bennigan's. Rest in peace, sweet sandwich prince. There's an Uno in Dover! Jay's about to ban me 🤣