GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. toothofwar

The MQB Tiguan Thread

Figured this would be a good place for us red headed step children of the mqb world to share mods, tips , troubles, and whatever else.
  2. toothofwar

Family members first car advice.

So my nephew is looking at a 2006 Audi A4 quattro 2.0t. It has 126k miles on it and a 2 owner car. It has a typical 16 year old car fade in the paint and interior is dirty, but no tips or major stains. I have only had mk7s and mk7.5s so I am not familiar with that platform. The private owner is...
  3. toothofwar

Someone finally did it, introducing the VR6 MK7 GTI.

So I came across this while binge watching youtube. Very interesting idea.
  4. toothofwar

Crap weather for Christmas

First and foremost, my family and I are safe, our house was spared, but was only 1/2 mile from the destruction. On 12/10/21, several tornadoes ripped through Kentucky and the neighboring states. So far over 100 deaths in total and climbing as people are found. The tornado that did most of the...
  5. toothofwar

Check your passwords people!

In the past 24 hours I have found a multitude of legitimate Accounts that are hacked and are selling items. Just a friendly PSA for everyone to check, or better yet change your passwords For this site. These scammers are breaking into longstanding legitimate accounts and posting bogus stuff for...
  6. toothofwar

Happy new year!!!

Wife told me I couldn't partake in the new years festivities due to me wearing glasses........ happy 2020 folks!!!!