GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 9

CarFax? Please?

Anyone with a carfax account willing to run a VIN for me? Willing to compensate.
  2. 9

Overwatch?

anyone? bought it a few months ago on sale. brings me back to my tfc days.
  3. 9

Shit grout?

Moved into my home about a year ago and had my kitchen completely redone prior to moving in. I've been noticing this shit happening every fucking where in my kitchen. Wtf is going on here? In case it's not clear by the pic, the grout is just falling off in chunks everywhere. Anyone help an...
  4. 9

Should I Trade?

I have an opportunity to pick up an AP2 s2k. Long story short, it's my wife's uncles car that he had purchased new for his kid way back when. He's held onto it because his kid wanted a truck. It's been dealer maintained and driven here and there so relatively low mileage. I believe it's a...
  5. 9

AR Giulia Ti Sport...Thoughts?

Randomly got obsessed with the Giulia last night. I'd love to get into a quadrifoglio but that's a pipe dream at this point. Thoughts on the Ti Sport?
  6. 9

Carfax / Autocheck anyone?

Is there anyone on here that can run carfax/autocheck on the cheap?
  7. 9

B9 A5 Sportback - Which Engine

Can anyone confirm if the b9 A5 2.0 uses the same engine as the MK7?
  8. 9

Trade for B8.5 MT S4?

Before getting the MK7 which I love so far, I was really set on getting a B8.5 S4 but my insurance was way too expensive because of my crap record. I got a quote on a 6spd b8.5 s4 (2014 MY) and now is going to be a couple dollars more to insure than my MK7. Supposedly the 3.0 v6 are very...
  9. 9

Vehicle exchange program - Cardinals VW

Thoughts? Could I potentially trade my 17 SE for a 18/19 SE for less than what I'm paying now?
  10. 9

Southern California Brew Hee Haw - 7/14/2018

Anyone in Southern California or anyone planning on being in the area on 7/14/18 interested in attending Brew Hee Haw 2nd Session from 6-10PM? It includes all day in/out access to the OC Fair as well as unlimited tasting of over 80 beers. I believe it also includes tram transportation to and...
  11. 9

vendor marketplace issues

wtf is with the "this item is not active" error message when I click on 90% of the links in the vendor marketplace sf?