GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. NoGodGetOverIt

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Several years ago, I had a MOHS procedure done on my nose for a basal cell carcinoma. A fucking nightmare! Just have to keep in mind that the alternative is far worse... (y)
  2. NoGodGetOverIt

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

Chili's, Applebee's, Bennigan's, TGI Friday's, and all the rest of the restaurants that spearheaded the "fast-casual" dining explosion back in the day are all shit now, unfortunately.
  3. NoGodGetOverIt

Not that we needed it, but yet more proof the guy's a work of fiction...no true fucking messiah would eat ketchup on a hot dog. I bet it's Hunt's, too...fucker
  4. NoGodGetOverIt

Oh, to be sure, there are a lot more than that which humanity's made up over the years. Justifying shitting and puking in the toilet is pretty much all any of them are worth...
  5. NoGodGetOverIt

Sounds like the Sonora Chicken Pasta I used to get at Ruby Tuesday's back in the day. The chocolate tall-cakes for dessert were good, too.
  6. NoGodGetOverIt

Reminds me of Alaska when it gets into the 20s after it's been -30 to -50 for a few weeks...feels like summer!!! LOL
  7. NoGodGetOverIt

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

I was thinking that A-10s would be great assets for Ukraine as well. They wreak absolute havoc on enemy armor, vehicles, and infantry, and can take a fuck-ton of damage while still being able to carry out objectives and return to base.
  8. NoGodGetOverIt

No, it's completely fake down here, too. It's like they're completely mindless automatons.
  9. NoGodGetOverIt

Chik-fil-a in a nutshell: CUSTOMER: "You know, this sandwich was crispy, fresh, and hot a moment ago, and you guys ruined it by slapping it inside a foil bag and steaming it, thus making it a soggy and gross brick. Thanks for that..." CASHIER: "My pleasure!"
  10. NoGodGetOverIt

Glad it's not just me. I've gotten pissed behind the wheel as much as the next person, but I can't imagine trying to murder them with callous disregard for anyone else's safety, along with the possibility of a life sentence for myself, or being killed as well. Fucked up.