2. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

While getting ready for a pool day
  3. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

"Darknesses!" - Rick James, as portrayed by Dave Chappelle
  4. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

Ok so 11/10 is Nora Jean's "Gotcha day" glad my wife remembers stuff 😂 Poor thing was so skinny and no manners whatsoever, now her manners are meh and she's got nothing but muscle under that fur coat How it is: How it was:
  5. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

We just celebrated Raven's 3rd "Gotcha" day the day before Halloween, and Nora is coming up on her first one day next week (the 13th I think but I always get it wrong). Both girls listen well, but one listens much better than the other. Can you guess who's who?
  6. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

The wife has been trying for a 3rd dog since the day we brought Nora home. I have agreed when Raven is 5 (~2 years) depending where life is, we'll talk about it, as long as the GTI has received a hybrid turbo and some other shit by then. If I gotta deal with another furball then Im getting...
  7. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

They were not interested in helping with yard work, at all.
  8. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

Another nice day another cold beer and pups making friends. We had a great time bar hopping yesterday, it was too nice to stay at home so we took them out for lunch. The furry Golden is only about 13 months old, she was actually Raven's "puppy training" friend, who helped us prep for Nora...
  9. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

The updated picture is much better 😂 Edit: the wife loves it also!
  10. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

Happy July 4th! (I know I'm late) We took the girls swimming at St. Peter's Village then went for some drinks and lunch before going home to hide from the fireworks. They were exhausted enough to barely care about all the booms!
  11. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

Freshwater Maligator spotted
  12. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

She fell in trying to get in a float to be closer to me once I got in the pool, and while she didn't enjoy it, she didn't let it stop her from getting on a float again later.
  13. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

I think they're going to need a bigger a pool. Raven likes to lay down and lounge, and had an annoyed look after she got up because Nora was coming in whether she moved or not 😂
  14. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

My deepest condolences, so sorry for your loss. Our 2 have recently started sharing bowls similar to that, and your story is the reason I'm gonna leave them alone instead of trying to keep them both eating out of their own bowls. Mal1 you're in our thoughts.
  15. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

Yesterday I got a picture from the wife of her best friend in our pool, with Nora hanging out on a float. Raven is still afraid but getting better now that she saw Nora floating around a little. So far today Nora has only gotten in the baby pool when I've been outside.
  16. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

Puppy photobomb while trying to get a different angle of the wife's new car- A purple civic hatchback-They both spent a lot of time sniffing around and exploring it.
  17. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

Raven came along to Volksfest, hopefully next time the wife comes along and we can bring Nora too.
  18. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

Thankfully she doesn't drool too bad, I had also just grabbed the box and began to open when they started to stare and figured I'd get a picture while I could. She doesn't stay still for very long unless she is asleep. During the weekday when the neighborhood is less busy and people aren't...
  19. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

A decent picture of both Raven (the pibble) and Nora (the maligator) staring intently at the toy I was using to get a good photo-I took a dozen and these are the best 2 lol Paging Dog Dad Wagon
  20. Gr33nBunny

Dogs

Introduced my nephew to Goat Simulator, which he is now obsessed with. Raven: "Holy crap is that a GOAT?!" And here's poop tongue!