GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Any NAS gurus here (Network Attached Storage)

you can configure that from the router usually
  2. B

Any NAS gurus here (Network Attached Storage)

build a cheap desktop with raid support to use as a NAS drive and set it up however you like
  3. B

IT help/recommendations thread

what he said, with cat7 i think is the best option, just remember its not recommended for anything more than 100 meters (300 something feet) from there you can run an Access Point inside your shop for wireless connection
  4. B

Building a PC, Need help!

you might just be a bit late on that... a tiny bit late :ROFLMAO:
  5. B

Let's see your PC's

Just have to mount it on the wall
  6. B

Moving from NY to NC any advice?

ohh haha I didn't realize it was that big, I gotta dig in emails to find out exact location. But I do remember it said it was close to Durham
  7. B

Awesome info thank you!!!I've heard of Cary before but not the rest mentioned (time to research lol) I work in IT and the job is in Raleigh, my current commute is like 35 mins or so. As of now i'm going to be looking to rent maybe around $800-900? I don't know if that will get a decent apt or...
  8. B

I was offered a job position in Raleigh NC, and its a bit less than what I currently make (about 14k less), but I do hear cost of living their is much cheaper than NY (Westchester where I currently live). For people that live around that area, are there safe places to live, like suburban areas...
  9. B

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad joke thread

Two whales walk into a bar. The first one says ""WOOOOOOWWWWWWWOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE WWOWOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO" The second says "What the hell is wrong with you Frank"