GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jimlloyd40

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Or a fifth of any kind of liquid measurement that measures 750ml.
  2. jimlloyd40

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

There are zero reasons to send it and all reasons to have it mess up your future. Grow up.
  3. jimlloyd40

Better make sure it's a self defrosting freezer first.
  4. jimlloyd40

I had osgood schlatters disease in the classic location just below the left patella tendon. Very painful at the worst stage. Very painful for months afterwards if bumped. I still have the bone protrusion but it doesn't hurt if bumped amymore.
  5. jimlloyd40

I'm just not feeling well and have no interest in commenting on questions etc. Everyone else keep up the good work.
  6. jimlloyd40

I've been here everyday. Don't know how much longer though. Weather is always the same here. I feel like I've missed something today.
  7. jimlloyd40

Don't know what's going on but I'm out of it.
  8. jimlloyd40

I haven't even ever called you a prick. I didn't like that guy but it's not my job to control it. I haven't suggested banning anyone either. Just gave them a warning that they were probably getting too close for their own good.