GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 3

THE Formula One Thread

I would find it hilarious if LeClerc left Ferrari, Hamilton took his place and won
  2. 3

THE Formula One Thread

Looking forward to see if AMR are for real. Looking like it but... I would find it hilarious to see Max realize his main rival would be Alonso. Like Hamilton Alonso will give no quarter when in battle.
  3. 3

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

or if you are a fan of The Kinks, it could be a Lola Filter
  4. 3

Movie and TV Recommendations

If anybody is into Christmas movies, Merry Christmas Officer Hansel on Tubi if you have a Roku device is simply amazing in the ironic sense of amazing. I'm sure somebody worked really hard on it but wow, just wow.
  5. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

Love F1and am all for more races, but damn that's a lot of time to commit to watching races. will certainly watch quali and races, but will have to trim practices. maybe fast forward through a couple Q1 and Q2 sessions as well.
  6. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

Well Red Bull sent him back out, oops I mean Alpha Tauri because they didn't think anything was wrong but needed Yuki to stop on track in an obvious place to draw out the safety car. It is really nice for Max to have 3 team mates working for him. Ha! ;)
  7. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

I could see D Ric in NASCAR, His number is 3 after Dale Sr. after all. Not that I would want him there but he might enjoy it.
  8. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

That was wild. He wanted to save the car for sure, but I bet if worse came to worse he would have bailed to get out of the fire and let the car roll back onto the track. At least that is what I would have done. :) Another good race. On the Missed Apex podcast they have a segment called...
  9. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

Max is just a dirty driver. He showed he can race clean with LeClerc earlier this year, just chooses not to race Ham clean because he knows he can't beat him fairly.
  10. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

Yes, really good. Clean racing too.
  11. 3

Brockmire was good. But it did go downhill a bit as it went. But I finished it enjoyed it. Yes the dialog is great.
  12. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

OMG! Martin Brundle grid walk was nuts. He was just spinning in circles and has no clue how to talk to celebrities other than racing celebrities. Funny stuff! One of the few grid walks that was worth watching
  13. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

For a race in Australia it wasn't bad. Not a lot of driver dicing, but still had some interesting things happen through the whole weekend, crashes, scootergate, car reliability problems for various teams, decent midfield battles and the part that made the race for me, Max not finishing. That...
  14. 3

The alien abduction skits are hilarious. And I agree, Weekend Update is consistently good.
  15. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

For those of you that don't have cable or want to stream the races, F1TV app is on Roku. Super easy to add the app to the Roku home screen.
  16. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

I would LOVE to have F1 back in at Watkins. But for now I have to settle to race it myself in my sim.
  17. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

Agreed, but Vegas and Miami have the money, infrastructure of hotel rooms, close proximity of an airport etc. Not that many tracks in the US with the kind of infrastructure that F1 requires. Would love to see Watkins Glen back but growing up within 30 mins of that track I know there is no way...
  18. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

Liberty Media is really stepping up their media presence. They even have a 30 minute show on ESPN making the announcement I just hope that it doesn't become a spectacle like NASCAR has become a spectacle. Las Vegas certainly has the bones to make it super kitch and tacky.
  19. 3

2022 Formula 1 Season

Well, Christian and RedBull have to put up with Max for the next several years. Wonder if either one will regret such a long contract
  20. 3

yes, and I guess I like the story lines to be more nuanced or fully formed. It was just some schmuck who got himself into money trouble.