GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Charlotte.:R

Another VAG car for the wife

After 4 trouble free years in our B9 A4, traded up to a lightly used A6 3.0T over the weekend. Needed some more rear seat space, and with 2 girls and my wife, feel like every vacation old dad is out in the garage playing tetris trying to fit 14 cu ft of crap into a 12 cu ft trunk. Sadly, the...
  2. Charlotte.:R

DSG Fluid Change—B9 A4 (help)

Changing the DSG fluid on wifeys 2018 A4, and the pump I got, despite claiming to have a Audi/VW DSG adapter, absolutely doesn’t fit. Alternatives to getting fluid in it?
  3. Charlotte.:R

Investing in Private Equity as a new hire

Any investment gurus in here? My wife is starting a new job in PE and has the opportunity to buy 'units' of the company. 18 months ago when the company started up 'units' were $1, now they are $1.70. If they sell, or she leaves, the 'units' payout. Good or bad idea? Risks? This is all new...
  4. Charlotte.:R

I now own two 2.0 turbo VAG cars

We traded in my wife's '17 Accord on a CPO 2018 A4 Premium Plus over the weekend. While I'm going to miss the sound of Honda's 3.5 V6, I'm not going to miss the wheelspin and outdated technology. As a die hard manual guy, I gotta say the 7 speed auto shifts ridiculously fast and the paddles...
  5. Charlotte.:R

Vegas - What to do

My wife and I are going to Vegas next month. This will be our first vacation without kids (5 and 7). My wife has been to Vegas before, but I haven't. Not a big gambler, so finding somewhere to waste a little money won't be a problem. We arrive late afternoon Thursday, and I fly out Monday at...