GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Movie and TV Recommendations

sweet, thanks for the tip! if you haven't seen Ronin with Robert Deniro its a must see......they flog the hell out of an A8
  2. S

After Life with Ricky Gervais and Man Down, excellent British humor. Great movie, Rodin. Netflix series, Fleabag and also Bosch
  3. S

New Catback on my Volvo wagon

What a douche!
  4. S

Fastest production car

i just bought a 2017 E63 mercedes S. 0-60 with launch control 3.3 seconds. V8 power and a vicious 50-90 acceleration.......and, it never needs charging! it gets 16-17MPG and I eally dont care. Still have my modded Alltrack for sale in the classifieds.
  5. S

What is your occupation?

Longtime security consultant, Doctorate in Psychology, specializing in criminal behavior, retired military.
  6. S

Moving from NY to NC any advice?

DONT wear a Yankees hat or jacket! Say please and thank you. Say goodbye before you hang up on a phone conversation. Be respectful of elders.......generally just slow down, be polite, have conversations when people engage you in them, shop local stores and restaurants. If you are a religious...
  7. S

2020 Sonata gets some cool tech

I think there are a bunch of people who really don't want a bunch of tech, prefer a base model car from a manufacturer that isn't in that part of the world. There are always going to be manufacturers who build to a cheap price point. The used car dealers love these Kleenex cars because they are...
  8. S

Super rare Blackout Edition

I like it, is it cheaper than a standard model???
  9. S

NFS in real life

Dumb!
  10. S

Animals on the road

Moose, big ones! 1100-1300 pounds. They move around from dusk to dawn. People actually drive into them hitting their legs, the body comes through the windshield.....people killed every single year. I came inches from one on a motorcycle at night,mi just didn't see it, they are dark and don't...
  11. S

Ronin, Robert Deniro......best ever Audi S8 chase footage After Life, Ricky Gervais......funny as hell!
  12. S

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

31 years in the military, 15 years with a defense contractor, three wives. I put country and duty first, neglected my family. In the end the military industrial complex is a cold bitch and feeds on bodies, doesn't care about your soul. At 71 I have made peace with that, btw I spend a lot of my...
  13. S

Hot Benz Hatch.

I actually like the dash....but it seems like no one has really improved on the big tach, big speedo look that you see on Porsche cars. I like the gauge package in my Alltrack. test drove a 2017 S550 the other day, now there is a funky flatscreen looking dash! Wave of the future I guess, TFT...
  14. S

2020 Kia Soul?

Uggghhhhh! Are you a secretary?
  15. S

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad joke thread

A gay guy goes to his doctor for his annual wellness check up. Doc says he loooks fine and does he have any questions. Gay guy says I would love to have luxurious chest hairs like my partner. Doc says, no problem. Just rub Vaseline in your chest at night before you go to sleep. Gay guy says...