GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. uberdot

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Universities, especially ones that churn out in droves soft science majors, are where Karl Marx is still alive and his broken ideas thrive. So yes they are woke, or neomarxist, or Gramcist, or Communist, or Mercusian, or Bolshevist (or SJWs we called them when I was in college in the 10s) or...
  2. uberdot

I want Gensler to pay me in bitcoin for my loans
  3. uberdot

That’s all this is about. Handshakes and contracts behind closed doors which in turn just devalue the dollar even more. It’s like the $25 hr min wage. Just made everything more expensive and got rid of a lot of jobs in the long run hurting mostly the people on said wage. It’s almost as if they...
  4. uberdot

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

As a CZ guy this keeps calling to me and they’re around $600 bucks on grabagun and LockedLoaded occasionally. I’d trade one of my CZs handguns for one for sure I even have the CZ Cannae Scorpion daypack. May as well fill it with one
  5. uberdot

It usually is the mags if a gun jams. Nice salvaging that little shooter. I’m gonna look into one. Have an AR9, would like a MP5 clone (AP5) but this looks like a fun holdover in the meantime. PCC has come back into my wheelhouse due to 5.56 and x39 prices. Let’s not even talk about 308
  6. uberdot

Bro that looks awesome. Were those made in the Cugir factory? Had no idea it Chiappa was using Romanian receivers. I kinda wish I hadn’t seen that
  7. uberdot

Yeah VP9 seems like a cool gun. I’ve handled one and it was very PPQish. I want to try one back to back against a new PDP. I would prefer a P2000 or P30 over either though. HK subcompacts are very chunky in the hand. The only thing I don’t like about HKs is sifting through the gushing fanboyism...
  8. uberdot

I’ll hold out for the HK micro 9 before I get another. I do like carrying this HK45ct though
  9. uberdot

That’s a lot for a 365. Maybe the rosé version costs more because bling. 365 XL is not a bad gun. Personally I just never liked shooting it, gave it to my wife who enjoys it. I prefer a very flat shooting Walther PPS for small striker fired carry. The 365 induced flinch patterns for me and...
  10. uberdot

AUG just released much anticipated 300 blackout models for sale PSA for y’all
  11. uberdot

Picked up a Walther P99 Final Edition the other day. Boy does it live up to the James Bond name and then some. And I generally hate polymer guns and striker triggers. I’m a CZ and Colt guy. Shown with my ready steady PPS M2 for size comparison. About 22oz but holds 15 or 17 with shelf mag Such...
  12. uberdot

Since you’re on the market try out a Walther PDP for us. I’ve heard they’re pretty good
  13. uberdot

Most of the small guns are too small for me. I have a Sig 365 XL and put a Wilson Combat 1911 style lower frame on it and it makes it way more ergonomic for me but at the end of the day I just can’t shoot the small guns as well so I sacrifice a little comfort for something I can shoot well in my...
  14. uberdot

Well said. And I’m beginning to find even .45 acp cumbersome. But if you gotta die on your feet, a 1911 in your hand is the symbolic FU way to go when everything else is spent
  15. uberdot

In FL they just hand you a ghost gun when you get your first drivers license, which is just a test to make sure you know Espanol
  16. uberdot

I used to just go the “buy n try” route then I ended up with too many guns I never use. Till I ended up with a CZ via trade in. I think most people have a gun make that fits better and works for them over others. Most manufacturers tend to try to keep ergonomics and manual of arms the same...
  17. uberdot

I had someone dump a mag right on the corner in my overpriced neighborhood one evening. Pretty sure they all went up too 😂 Stuff happens anywhere, any time. And it’s hard to argue the economy is getting better, drug addiction is down and less are resorting to crime to make ends meet.
  18. uberdot

@tmw2442 I agree with bucking whatever trend gets me upvotes by pRedditors for my semi professional gun photographs. Some of these guys must either get their guns cerakoted every time they go to the range, or they never really shoot them and are just Larping. Either way they’re probably cucks...
  19. uberdot

Government Regs Starting 2025

“This is the way the world ends: Not with a bang but a whimper.” T.S. Eliot
  20. uberdot

I mean when rev matching. When I changed from the dual mass I began to just be able to feel through the pedal and more easily hear the shift points to drop the clutch on for a crisp perfectly tached downshift. Did you replace the bleeder block or remove the snail valve in there? That helped with...