1. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Face , breast slapping !!!

I lol'd 5aSBsWwJ50E
  2. tWiStEd-tORqUe

2008 Passat with F1 Gearbox !!!

Had this Conversation with FB Group Member
  3. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Group Therapy

Out Now, Wikid Album BN7NMa6EI9I 01. Filmic 02. Alchemy feat. Zoë Johnston 03. Sun & Moon feat. Richard Bedford 04. You Got To Go feat. Zoë Johnston 05. Black Room Boy (vocals by Tony McGuinness and Richard Bedford) 06. Giving It Out feat. Zoë Johnston 07. On My Way...
  4. tWiStEd-tORqUe

CarTrip OBD-II Hardware Interface

Coming Soon Interesting Product from Griffin Technology : Features *Wireless car computer monitor, compatible with most passenger vehicles built since 1996 *Wireless On-Board Diagnostic II reader/logger interfaces with your mobile phone or smartphone via Bluetooth *Gathers OBD-II data...
  5. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Amazing Guitar Band

yE7waNi5dc0
  6. tWiStEd-tORqUe

First HDR Atempt

Recently Got Into the Photography Scene , and this is my First HDR Attempts , Please shoot ahead with you Comments Suggestion , Also i uploaded a Couple of Bracketed Photos if anyone wants to show me how its properly Done :biggrin: Camera used : Canon S95 Download Bracketed Photos ...
  7. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Naked Grandma!

jqDGK_UjfFI
  8. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Want To Recover My HD?

Came Back home to find out the we had a power failure , so i try to switch on my PC , but it wont boot, " insert bootable device " i tried my spare HD which i have an XP on it , it booted up fine, so i check my HD and it seems that it nut running(Cant feel the disk running) ,it has 120 GB of...
  9. tWiStEd-tORqUe

World's First HDR Video [High Dynamic Range]

Simply Amazing Stuff !!! http://vimeo.com/14821961 Cheers
  10. tWiStEd-tORqUe

The Stig gets the sack

For some people, keeping secrets is not such an easy thing to do. To his credit, race car driver Ben Collins kept his alter ego, The Stig, secret for over six and a half years. Unfortunately, revealing a secret sometimes leads to consequences. As punishment for violating a non disclosure...
  11. tWiStEd-tORqUe

R.U.S.E Game Trailer

This Will Be the Ultimate WWII Strategy Game , Full HD Please :drool: 5ohNzHWL7FI
  12. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Shakira will die if she watches This

OvOzjg4xp3Q Waka Waka
  13. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Jawbone PRIME Bluetooth Headset $34.98 Shipped

two hours left Click to Buy
  14. tWiStEd-tORqUe

I Recommend this Album

Honestly IMO this is one of the best albums of this Year "Pendulum - Immersion" Sample Songs two of my Fav Bands in one Song Pendulum ft. Inflames - Self vs Self QtMqsZFVymA Set me On Fire w9JEMXmiA3c Watercolour jTtexOw5jtI
  15. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Pray for My Cousin

[R.I.P. 11.13.2010] Pray for My Cousin Please Pray for My 4 years Old my cousin , He has a tumor in his Brain, Please don't forget him in your Prayers :( [11.13.2010] He Passed Away Today , Play Pray for him , God Rest His Soul
  16. tWiStEd-tORqUe

The Sound of " Supra , Type R Intergra , Kenne Bell Cobra

Old Video, First time seeing it , i cracked up on the Type R Impression y9hSDWvoZjk
  17. tWiStEd-tORqUe

This is why Mechanic love to deal with Women

First , i did my search and could not find any posts , So if its a repost , keep it for ur self 9FefIzya7fw
  18. tWiStEd-tORqUe

LIMP BIZKIT - WHY TRY [NEW SONG]

4ek_DiLEybg
  19. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 9.11.2010

Ill Keep This Thread Updated Whenever Possible ------------------------------------ 30.April 2010: Call of Duty 7: Black Ops (CoD7) is the next game in the massive Call of Duty (CoD) franchise. In a recent report on Tek9, Activision shared some details about the new CoD game. Black Ops is...
  20. tWiStEd-tORqUe

Video explains the world's most important 6-sec drum loop

Amazing Stuff 5SaFTm2bcac