GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. greasyginzo

The Official Gun Thread

http://www.primaryarms.com/primary-arms-5x-prism-scope-with-patented-223556-545x39-308-acss-reticle/p/kt-pac5x/
  2. greasyginzo

The Official Gun Thread

Yea when I said cheap I was talking about cost alone. Quality is far above other knock off/china optics I've seen at gun shows. That price I paid for my scope also included a QD mount that is very solid. I can remove the scope and reattach it without having to rezero the scope. I've read...
  3. greasyginzo

The Official Gun Thread

Good for you. I don't think spending your own money on something you want is irresponsible. You earned it you can spend it on anything you want. I spent something like $3500 on my AR and I decided to go with Primary Arms prism 4x prism scope. It was $300 I think but it is a really nice optic...
  4. greasyginzo

The Official Gun Thread

Nice! I really want one of those but can't bring myself to drop the cash
  5. greasyginzo

BMW M2 or GT350?

M2 will never be anywhere close to 1M in value with a 5 year production run.
  6. greasyginzo

BMW M2 or GT350?

In addition to a stage 3 mk6 would you rather have an M2 or a GT350? Would your discision change if it meant giving up the gti?
  7. greasyginzo

Thinking about buying a used 5.0 LX

My first 3 cars were 5.0 LX hatchbacks...do it!
  8. greasyginzo

Daily Driving stick sucks rant.

There is an accumulator where the clutch line connects to the master cylinder. It is small flat round and black like a ufo. Remove it for even more positive clutch pedal.
  9. greasyginzo

Daily Driving stick sucks rant.

ECS bleeder block, SS clutch line and remove the accumulator. It will make a pretty drastic difference in responsiveness.
  10. greasyginzo

The Official Gun Thread

You say its trash because they became an overly popular accessory with people who don't know why or what the purpose is of them and add them to their rifles for scene points so now it's cool to assume that no one actually finds a verticle fore grip more comfortable and/or makes them more...
  11. greasyginzo

The Official Gun Thread

Yea it has a bipod that snaps out with the press of a button
  12. greasyginzo

Donald Trump

Lmao!
  13. greasyginzo

The Official Gun Thread

Nice Mega...here is mine
  14. greasyginzo

Donald Trump

This will probably piss a lot of people off but I'm not even registered to vote. I don't believe in how the candidates are funded privately. Money buys elections. I think the government (tax payers) should give each primary X amount of money (equal amount) and that is all they are allowed to...
  15. greasyginzo

Is there any news on APR's current situation?

Considering they are releasing a pretty steady flow of new tunes/updates and products I would guess everything is going good.
  16. greasyginzo

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

Why can't GM put black pillars and head liners in their cars
  17. greasyginzo

The Official Gun Thread

How much?
  18. greasyginzo

A little story I wished to share

No way that is true but if it is your life rocks