GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. messrock

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

The pajama filling blowouts, those are life changers right there. Makes you believe in absolutely nothing.
  2. messrock

CSB3: Cb1 -The Least Credible Forum Member Since Boosted Makes Wild Spam Post Crowning Ritz Cracker And Ketchup To Be Great Pizza

https://www.insurancebusinessmag.com/us/guides/which-health-insurance-ceos-get-the-highest-pay-467513.aspx “His earnings are 278 times higher compared to those of the health insurer’s average employee.”
  3. messrock

When I started having a nerve issue that caused my right arm and part of my neck to go numb my PCP just said “don’t do those things” - no referral, nothing. Fucking POS. Went in for my physical with the LNP this year and she told me he’s finally retiring. We both shared horror stories.
  4. messrock

Your well being is somebody else’s vacation home. Never forget that.
  5. messrock

While we’re at it, fuck the cops that protect that bullshit. Shout out to Keehs
  6. messrock

I wouldn’t consider 169k to be “well over” 100k. It also isn’t enough with the exorbitant salaries and ballooning of top end wealth. The fact that “wealth” now equates to “the imaginary money that we call the EcONoMy” needs to find a way to tax the fuck out of every motherfucker in that sky...
  7. messrock

Big two and through, shut off all the plumbing energy here. While everything went easier with my daughter (slept, out of diapers by 3), didn’t want to risk ultimate chaos in a smallish house. We didn’t have money really at all back then. It was that “we’re this much more in the black with both...
  8. messrock

My son didn’t sleep through the night until kindergarten. Couldn’t get that kid to sleep, no matter what. Daughter started sleeping through the night within weeks.
  9. messrock

Find food that gives you terrible gas, fog the room. She’ll have no choice but to push the squid out.
  10. messrock

40m gets me almost halfway through the state. 40m gets you through RI and partway into CT.
  11. messrock

April/May/June I’m in soccer dad land for Saturdays and 4 Sundays.
  12. messrock

Saw video of Tyson training the other day. Dude still moves like he’s 25.
  13. messrock

That’s my wife’s move… old CX-9 needed new tires, the next day she came home with a new Outback…