GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

2020 MotoGP

The fact that it was wet all race weekend until race day didn't make things any easier. Its been an unpredictable year to say the least but it been very entertaining. Think it been 9 different winners this year.
  2. H

2020 MotoGP

Out of curiosity how would you have picked. I thought Miller
  3. H

2020 MotoGP

Fabio's had a poor last few rounds. Put £10 on Mir earlier in the season at 9/1.
  4. H

2020 MotoGP

Happy for Mir. Was expecting him and Rins to do well. Good result for Pol too. Who was your turbo?
  5. H

2020 MotoGP

I would say Mir. He doesn't have to push, he may like a win but he just needs to finish and keep scoring points and he seems level headed enough to know that.
  6. H

2020 MotoGP

Same. Think Mir should do it, he seem very level headed and providing no major up sets I think he'll do it. I would like to see it as I am a Suzuki fan.
  7. H

2020 MotoGP

Anyone have any predictions for the next three weeks? Lol
  8. H

2020 MotoGP

After todays race Dovi is still in it. Think he's only round 14 points back. Next year should be fun with Marc back
  9. H

2020 MotoGP

This has been the best year in a long time. As a Suzuki fan it's great to see them at the front. It's still anyone's for the taking. Mir hasn't won a race since 2017 and now leads the championship.
  10. H

2020 MotoGP

He's on another level. That save was purely instinct. The crash saved everyone else's blushes. Imagine if he had of won.
  11. H

2020 MotoGP

Yea. It was an eventful weekend to say the least. Looks like the only person to stop Marc is himself.
  12. H

2020 MotoGP

Think it has more to do with countries wanting the Italians to quarantine for two weeks. Dorna say they would charter a flight to Qatar for the Italians so that they would be no risk to anyone outside the GP paddock but the Qatar qov shot that down.
  13. H

2020 MotoGP

The way things are going they'll be lucky to get any rounds in. There some talk now about Austin being postponed.
  14. H

2020 MotoGP

Just announced today that Jorge Lorenzo is to race for Yamaha at his home Catalunya MotoGP
  15. H

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hi everyone, new member here with a 2015 2.0 TDI.