GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gptuners

Anybody a video game junkie?

With my wife deployed, and me working from home with a toddler, I'm looking forward to getting a PS5 that I can play after I put her down. Sadly I've added one to my cart on at least seven occasions without getting one. I did not realize it would be that hard. Hell I have a copy of Demon's souls...
  2. Gptuners

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Remember when all the conspiracy theorists were talking about how there was a patent on the coronavirus years ago? That's because we've been researching coronaviruses for WAY longer than this year. We knew about their spike proteins in 2002 with SARS, or 2012 with Mers. It's not like virologists...
  3. Gptuners

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Soft dicks aren't funny erectile dysfunction bad Stop laughing, really
  4. Gptuners

Fuck that! Gimme the vaccine, now! Shoot it in muH such if you have to.
  5. Gptuners

Damn. For the first time ever, I skipped a post in this thread. I didn't hit the forum in a few days, and I'm not reading 60 pages in one shot. Fill me in.
  6. Gptuners

With the chancleta! Only because some dumbasses took a wrong turn and ended up over 8,000 miles in the opposite direction, then said "Yay! India!"
  7. Gptuners

I read it. And I realize based on things you said earlier in the thread, that you are debt averse. The link you provided gets 10 reasons why we should stabilize our national debt. However, it had no point says that we should not have a national debt. That link does not talk about paying it off.
  8. Gptuners

That's what I said. I agree with it modifying your cell, but not the nucleus....hence not your DNA. And yes both Pfizer and moderna are based off of mRNA and the creation of spike proteins.
  9. Gptuners

Think you both need to do a little bit of research. If you did you would realize that these vaccines are not DNA altering. Our DNA is held in the nucleus of cell. RNA held in a lipid coating enter the lipid of the cell but never actually go into the nucleus. Your DNA is never altered. Think of...
  10. Gptuners

So one echo chamber likes deep dish and suddenly it's fact? FAKE NEWS! MUH PIZZA IS BETTER! You. I think you're a great example of someone formed by their experiences with the police. not saying you're a good or bad person cuz I obviously don't know that, but I know for a fact you don't like...
  11. Gptuners

There's still the matter of the pig on there. 😂
  12. Gptuners

I'll take that vote. You can't find that many people that like deep dish. 😂
  13. Gptuners

I just came back in because of the pizza. Fuck deep dish.
  14. Gptuners

So... Someone puts a bunch of technical terms in a diagram that resembles an nmap network scan with ZERO IP addresses displayed, and this shows foul play? GTFOH
  15. Gptuners

As someone who is watching a toddler by himself while his wife is deployed, I feel this. Although my shirt has slightly less ruffles...