GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Mk6Autobahn

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

This forum is the r/WSB of Golf Owners, change my mind.
  2. Mk6Autobahn

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

I’m going to try this and record it the day I change my clutch. For science, of course
  3. Mk6Autobahn

I missed two days and y'all added more than 45 pages and over 677 posts... Wtf lol Can someone give me a TLDR 🤣
  4. Mk6Autobahn

Full E85 and DPI or go home lol edit: oh yeah, and a 150 shot of NOS for good measure
  5. Mk6Autobahn

It is sort of true though. Transparent pricing helps competition and consumer awareness which typically drives prices down
  6. Mk6Autobahn

lol I guess he’d own a mk5. And it would probably be a Fahrenheit edition. Wait a minute!
  7. Mk6Autobahn

I bet you've never even been to a real track day have you? Amatuer...
  8. Mk6Autobahn

Usually when any special unit has fatalities, it's a huge deal. Those Soldiers require tremendous amounts of training and funding, this would've made national news if it were legit.
  9. Mk6Autobahn

I could whoop Jay anyways, he’s an old man and has slow reactions lol. And you’d still be back at the start point working on your timing chain by the time I hit the halfway point
  10. Mk6Autobahn

After all the work I’ve gone through with brakes, I think I’m gonna leave those bastards on there lol
  11. Mk6Autobahn

Where's all the info at? Is there a thread I missed?
  12. Mk6Autobahn

Hey when is that Tail of the Dragon stuff happening?
  13. Mk6Autobahn

When is this gonna go down? I’d love to see your black 2dr as well, I’ve yet to spot another
  14. Mk6Autobahn

Lol I took three years in school, then was basically retaught when I was fully immersed in MX. Then when I came back I had to relearn because everything I was taught in MX was slang haha