GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. averyislost

wheres the hip hop?

No way, Hilltop Hoods! Classic. I probably watched that crazy old bmx video with The Nosebleed Section probably 100 times when I was younger
  2. averyislost

wheres the hip hop?

And some older songs/groups that I like: Cannibal Ox. The entire Cold Vein album is incredible. Very listenable all the way through. Afu Ra. Body of the Life Force, is an incredible album, and was one of those that got me into hip hop when I was younger. This song and Mic Stance are my...
  3. averyislost

wheres the hip hop?

I think my current favorites are Lil Ugly Mane, The Doppelgangaz, Larry June, Nickelus F, and Isaiah Rashad. None are truly "underground", but I doubt you'd ever hear them on the radio. Maybe Isaiah Rashad would be the closest but he's got a great flow. Ugly mane I prefer for his beats and...
  4. averyislost

Driving thru a 2ft puddle of water

Lol I love these videos. I keep coming back to them when I'm bored and sitting on the computer for no reason
  5. averyislost

RC Cars (Remote Control)

looks great! I had pretty good luck with the Injora wheels on my SCX10-3. I did have a few stripped bolts but thankfully I could get them out and they included some replacements in my package. They’re heavy but perfect for a crawler
  6. averyislost

RC Car and racing

Well that pic of my Baja Rey in that thread is the day I bought it… it’s a little worse for wear now lol. A few too many crashes at 35+ mph. No breaks so far though! I did a lot of upgrades right off the bat. The body is starting to look rough but I’ve kept it right side up for the most part
  7. averyislost

RC Car and racing

Nice! I tried to start a thread here recently on RC cars: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/rc-cars-remote-control.388111/ I've been getting into them fairly recently (within the past year). It's a nice hobby to balance having fun wrenching and the cost associated
  8. averyislost

RC Cars (Remote Control)

Those are sweet! I really like the crawler and the Tekno SCT. I haven't had a chance to try Tekno out yet, but heard good things about their durability.
  9. averyislost

RC Cars (Remote Control)

Haven't seen any RC car threads here (since like 2007 it seems), so I figured I would start one. Post your RC car pics! I have an Axial SCX10 III Gladiator with a few mods here and there (new servos, some aluminum upgrades, new wheels), and I just bought a Losi Baja Rey that I'm stoked...
  10. averyislost

Tracks to drive by

Some good ones already. I've got a mixed taste for different driving moods: Just cruising: Attacking some corners: Belting out the lyrics with all the windows down: Bonus that you might like @1L19, this is a night-time cruising track for me:
  11. averyislost

East Coast Pipeline Down

Being from the South, This is literally my entire Facebook feed hahaha. Gah I really need to disable that account
  12. averyislost

East Coast Pipeline Down

Gas is literally not possible to get in the Charlotte/Concord area in NC. Literally just yesterday I got gas like a normal human being. No panic, no lines, prices were relatively normal. And then today when I was out running around both of the stations near me had their pumps shutoff with "No...
  13. averyislost

What did everyone go to school for?

I appreciate that! I probably should've mentioned I graduated in fall 2017, haha. I work for a company in the energy sector. Coming up on a little more than 3 years in the industry now, but still learning more everyday. I currently work to create PowerBI reports, put together SQL queries and DAX...
  14. averyislost

What did everyone go to school for?

Followed almost this exact path, went in for Computer Science and then decided to stick with IT since I enjoyed the computer classes but HATED math. Failed "basic Calculus" the first time around, and got an A the second time. Having a helpful teacher and some good tutors make all the difference...
  15. averyislost

best floor jack for the $$?

I've had my HF 3-ton jack for 5 years now, still use it to this day. Never even needed the oil changed, the seals have held up great. Have faith in the almighty Harbor Freight
  16. averyislost

best floor jack for the $$?

I know two people with this jack (my dad and one of my buddies). Both need to have fluid added I guess because both of them will slowly drop under the weight of a car. Probably would be fine to lift a car just enough to change wheels but the height isn't that great for anything more than that.
  17. averyislost

The most abused R32 in history?

This car looks like it's caused the owners some serious headaches in the past, lol
  18. averyislost

Sunglasses for Driving

I typically rock a pair of Saraghina Eyewear “Michelangelo”s that I picked up in Italy. Made in Rimini, Italy where my girlfriend’s family is from. I love the quality of them, very comparable to my Raybans. I do non-polarized while driving, my old Raybans are polarized and the rainbow effect...
  19. averyislost

Share your best office prank....

LOL I work in IT as well, so I approve of this message. Thankfully I'm not in the department having to answer the "My PC is frozen, I can't click on any icons" ticket
  20. averyislost

Share your best office prank....

Diabolical