GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Mustang electric drag car

Amazing watts going on with the electric scene these days. Lol
  2. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Good point GTifan. We will never know what the effects will be 10 years from now. Look at the cases of people who contracted chicken pocks, then got Shingles in their older years. Even if we have antibodies and didn’t get “sick” from it who knows what can happen years from now. I’m going to say...
  3. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Sunglasses for Driving

I’m a simple guy, cheap 16$ Amazon Dubery Vintage Polarized. Absolutely awesome glasses. I use my real money for horsepower upgrades lol
  4. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Awe shucks you must like me 😁. Lol
  5. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

He also likes to insult people by using the word “stupid” often. However I don’t think he’s “stupid” I just think he has bad luck when it comes to thinking.
  6. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Have u seen the teens these days? Sterilization would be a blessing lol JK Jk
  7. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Hey what’s up triggered fan boy lol you going to have a tantrum now. Bait taken 🤣😂
  8. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Ignorance is a choice ... and clearly we see who chose what. There is a lot more going on here folks besides stats, masks, death rates, and whatever else you want to have a pissing match over. Wake up sheep , shits going down and you will be fiddlefuckin each other with this BS while it’s...
  9. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

I will chime in here. My lady has a husband and wife that are her clients. They both went to a COVID testing facility where u sit in your car in a line to get tested. A staff member of the testing area came to the car and gave them forms to sign before they moved to the next stage of the actual...
  10. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Cars with ridiculous wings.

🤣😂🤣😂
  11. FRANKIEWALLNUTS

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Here is my simple AR Bushmaster