GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. gixxerfool

I designed and printed wheel markers for my second set of wheels

Partly because I could and partly because I’m mentally defective. Prior I would use tire chalk, that worked fine then I ran out. Then I used tape and marker, that didn’t work as well. It would have the tendency to fall off and wasn’t reusable. So I did what any sane and rational person...
  2. gixxerfool

I hate people…

Sometimes I don’t understand and hate people. Let’s have a thread. Show pics, vids or whatever. I thought keeping more towards your personal experiences would be better. I’ll start. My wife and daughter were leaving one day and sent me this. I flipped. Started checking my cameras. Found...
  3. gixxerfool

Podcast app alternative with better CarPlay options

This is cross posted to MacRumors, but with a device announcement in about a week, no one bothers with much other than discussing rumors. I just started to listen podcasts since my commute got longer. Podcasts.app is ok, but definitely lacking in some ways. I would like suggestions on a...
  4. gixxerfool

Close calls/near-misses/good timing, call it what you will, tell your tale here

We all have those moments, be it physically, financially, mentally or even universally where you find out you made the right call and you benefited from it. Lets here them, I'll start... Yesterday I was on my way to work and was stopping for coffee. I needed gas but was already running late...
  5. gixxerfool

Forge Motorsports Customer Service

Let me start by saying, many people (including myself), are ready to jump to the internet and complain about a company, but many, again including myself, do not take the time to spread a positive story when it happens. I bought a used Forge intake tube online and when it arrived, it did not...
  6. gixxerfool

Airbrush Artists need compressor info

So I bought an airbrush after many years of eyeing them and never pulling the trigger. I have used brushes since I was a kid, but I need compressor sug gestions. I was looking at a small table top, the Iwata Ninja, but for around the same money I can get a smaller home compressor. Nothing...
  7. gixxerfool

Help with Alibaba Trade Assurance Dispute Process

I ordered a set of tails form alibaba. After 2 months they arrive. Went to make sure they plug in and sure enough the inner left has an inner right connector on it. I open a dispute and the rep from the seller stated I needed to cut the tab to fix and I refuse to that only because I paid him...