GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Treadup

Book Recommendations - What are you Reading

As much as I like a good movie I really enjoy reading. Curious if anyone else likes to turn pages in here. I just finished Jack Carr’s recent installment of the James Reece series, Only The Dead. This is the first series of books I’ve ever read and tend to read more non fiction. On a fiction...
  2. Treadup

Got Wood?

https://fb.watch/imk_rtwHYq/?mibextid=v7YzmG This thing is crazy.
  3. Treadup

Mopar Reasoning Finally Revealed

Now I know why Dodge owners keep those yellow shipping caps on the front splitter.
  4. Treadup

Frank Loyd Wright and Fall Colors

I’ve been on the road for work too long this fall but I do my best to keep it interesting during my off time. Hiked 7+ miles at Starved Rock last Saturday. Sunday I headed to Oak Park, IL to check out the awesome architecture of FLW.
  5. Treadup

Formula 2 Car On Public Roads.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/psa-driving-an-open-wheel-race-car-on-the-highway-is-very-illegal
  6. Treadup

Volcanoes and Craters

Spent a few days traveling from Portland across the Cascades and down into Northern California. Awesome part of the country and we packed a lot in a short time. From rainy Portland to mount hood and the high desert. Lava and obsidian flows. Crater lake and the redwoods. Awesome trip and the...
  7. Treadup

Final photo dump for 2023- Finland Trip

Good morning from Finland again. I’ll be here for a few weeks working the annual outage at TVO. First car I saw is one I’ve been hunting for since I started working over here. Clubsport GTI in the parking deck! How do you tell if it’s an S? Those badass seats? Still has the studded tires in as...
  8. Treadup

What’s your favorite Tool?

I enjoy working with tools, buying tools, researching tools and recently watching a lot of Tested with Adam Savage. Came across This episode today where he talks about a Milwaukee socket set. I really like organization and the sets he shows are pretty cool. My shop isn’t perfect but it has the...
  9. Treadup

South of the Border

I’m currently working at Laguna Verde Nuclear Power plant in Veracruz Mexico. There is a huge port here where they ship out tons on VWs. Nearly 50% of the shipments leaving the Port of Veracruz are Volkswagen produced at the Puebla plant to the NW. I’ve seen a few massive ships like the Hoegh...
  10. Treadup

Who Do You Follow on IG

I enjoy the Instagram platform and only use FB to keep up on BAUN Performance but here are a few interesting pages I follow on IG. Who do you follow that you find interesting? https://instagram.com/danny_huynh_creations?utm_medium=copy_link...
  11. Treadup

SpaceX Launch From NC

Well, viewed from NC. Got a chance to see a SpaceX launch for the first time last night. Pretty amazing sight.
  12. Treadup

Getaway in Stockholm

I’m once again fortunate to travel to an awesome place for work. I flew into Stockholm Sweden today and so far it’s awesome. I wanted to start a thread were I share the cars and sites I see here that I find interesting like I did when I was in Finland. A lot of walking around today and I...
  13. Treadup

Mk8 and other cars I’ve seen in Finland

I am working in Finland currently and have spotted many mk8 variants. No gti, golf r or clubsport yet. They really are pretty sharp looking. This one was an eTsi. I love the taillights and wheels. The front lights are growing on me. I didn’t want to be rude taking interior shots but I did get a...