GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Wireless android Auto

Phone model?
  2. A

Fuse for dashcam?

Ive been trying to get that panel off, but its well tight at the top right corner - is there another catch there?
  3. A

Fuse for dashcam?

Ive had another look. There is a bolt in the fusebox area (I think it might be the same one that was in my 7.5) but it is now inaccessible due to a plastic trim which covers the lower part of the fuse area. Its just below two relays marked 646. Ive tried to show where but will take a better...
  4. A

Fuse for dashcam?

Anyone recommend the best fuse/fuse slot for a dashcam? F52 seems to be the ACC/cigarette ligher slot; its full size though, so my old add-a-fuse is too small. Also, the usefull Ground connector from the Mk7.5 is gone and I cant see another easily - any clues?
  5. A

Software Update

Has the SW update got to be done by a dealer? Im sure I remember seeing an updated get installed as soon as I connected the eSim on delivery. I know 1668 is available, but Im still on 1664.
  6. A

Wireless android Auto

No - not yet. Might be worth providing more info for others to track: car, sw version of head unit, and phone type. So: GTI sw 1664, and a OnePlus 7T Pro. Connection via USB works (eventually), and I can connect to the VW inbuilt hotspot but Android Auto isnt recognised, even if I start it...