GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RisingFallens

Crossover got jacked. Ideas for a new one.

You're going to really dig it. There is some quirks, but you'll dig it
  2. RisingFallens

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Sorry, it was more of a play off of this but my joke wasn't funny, so there's that
  3. RisingFallens

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

We get it @JC_451 you're more punk then we are
  4. RisingFallens

I had a leftover Carolina Smashburger from a local shop. 100 plant based and FUCK it was delicious. I'm a meat eater and all that, but yaht dammn that was good.
  5. RisingFallens

Crossover got jacked. Ideas for a new one.

While I love my Model Y's, what about an X3M? 500ish HP, not bad interior, sounds fantastic and pretty good build quality.
  6. RisingFallens

Yeah, that's the only kinda downfall to this job. It's 9a - 6p. BUT, enough time to go to the gym and cook breakfast before starting! Plus, my wife works from home too, she usually wraps up around 5ish so it's not that bad of a trade off. At the old job I got off around 5-530 but didn't get home...
  7. RisingFallens

Wife got them for me for christmas! I love them I traded in my toolbox about 3 months ago for a cozy work-from-home job with a scan tool company hahaha. No bachelors needed
  8. RisingFallens

I’ve got 2 27’s and my laptop… helps when I’m reading wiring diagrams and stuff but a little over kill other wise
  9. RisingFallens

Kind of? it's just a big battle royal with no building stuff and it's free. It's something I can do while waiting on work haha
  10. RisingFallens

Someone come play Apex Legends with me. It's a slow day and the Switch is nice and warm
  11. RisingFallens

What’s for dinner tonight?

Diggs, do you even eat food or just data… I’m not 100% sure you’re not a robot
  12. RisingFallens

Yeah, that’s how I’ve made them also! Then I had my mother in laws with some SC and I likeddd it 🥰 I shouldn’t have said “all the best ones.” I blame the bourbon for making me so passionate about my cheesy noodles
  13. RisingFallens

Mmmmmm I love wedding soup. I wish I had a good Mac and cheese recipe for ya, mud. I just know, all the best ones have sour cream.
  14. RisingFallens

CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

https://www.thenorthfacerenewed.com For anyone who's cold, I just found out about this...
  15. RisingFallens

Let's all post pictures of animals that we think each user is, I'll start. Here's Acadia
  16. RisingFallens

It is supposed to snow again this weekend...
  17. RisingFallens

I'm just sitting here trying to finish my morning Manwich. I feel as i'm a daily contributor, but every time I come back, there's another 47 pages to comb through and I always forget my witty responses before I get to the last page. This is anarchy.