GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Sounds very familiar. I wonder if the same four people on Vortex are the same four people that post and ruin every daily/weekly EV thread on Miata.net, and probably every other automotive forum. JFC, those guys will even shout down people who agree with them and that’s not hyperbole. Some...
  2. C

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

I guess Putin may not have appreciated a threat to overthrow his government. Huh. How strange. ;) And entirely predictable.
  3. C

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

Don’s still practicing at cosplaying a POTUS, I see.
  4. C

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

I just thought of something else: make sure you know if there’s a HOA involved with the neighborhood, because those can be a real hassle and in some cases expensive.
  5. C

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

I look for a home that is on the high-point on the property. I want water to drain away from the structure, not towards it. Beyond that, it’s purely aesthetics and personal wants. And I’ve never said “huh…this garage is just too damn big.” ;)
  6. C

Here’s a gem from the past: HONOLULU - Dallas Cowboys coach Barry Switzer took laid-back to a new level Sunday. While his NFC team took the conference's most lopsided Pro Bowl loss in a 41-13 defeat, Switzer comfortably reclined on the bench, consumed more hot dogs than Troy Aikman completed...
  7. C

CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

You may have mistaken me for someone else. I was rarely ambiguous in my relatively short time in that 🚽thread.
  8. C

CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Most threads end up either on the far left or far right of the diagram.
  9. C

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Here’s some media coverage. https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/truckers-fighting-government-vaccine-mandate-march-canadian-capital-2022-01-24/...
  10. C

When it comes to pedophilia and political affiliation, there is no moral high ground to be had. I’m looking at you, former Republican Speaker of the House Denny Hastert and whoever the Rep was that used rentaboy.com, or whatever it was called.
  11. C

Who did you have a crush on when you were younger?

God Bless America and Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. And while I’m recalling my youthful days, bless Candy Loving, too!
  12. C

Left Lane Campers

Sadly, I can report that it’s no better here in Texas. I find I can usually make better time by staying in the right hand lane since nearly everyone who is merging* immediately abandons the right lane for either the middle or the passing lane. *side note: the ability to merge in traffic is a...
  13. C

Lol, you said in half a sentence what I was trying to say … in multiple, lengthy posts.👍
  14. C

I don’t have info on what the photographer has said, so I’m not going to say you’re wrong. (Oops…see edit below.) The point I was trying to make is that The Left would have weaponized that event to the “nth” degree and beyond if it happened under Trump’s watch. And while it was certainly...
  15. C

💯 Can you imagine the protests in the streets, or how much the Hollywood Elite would be opining on every. last. tv show, or how the Democrats in Washington would have flocked to Del Rio, Texas (and I live in Texas…getting to Del Rio ain’t easy) if this event and photo would have occurred under...
  16. C

Boo! Lock him up! It’s quite possible that the fans that boo Biden and Trump at sporting events were correct to do so.
  17. C

That’s certainly believable. Re: the point of the mask…could be something along the lines outlined below, and the massive investment the teams make in their drivers…and the investment the “pay-to-play” drivers (or Daddies) make in their teams (I’m looking at you, Nikita MazeSpin😉): The risk...