GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

Older car but same DQ200 gearbox:
  2. D

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

For those reporting jerking downshift, have you tried resetting the DSG? I've had my Style 150 DSG for 11 months and it's still on 1890 but when I've noticed a jerk mainly when going from 3>2, I do a reset and all seems fine. I've only had to reset twice since I got the car. Apologies if this...
  3. D

Mk8 Orders

Well 38 weeks after I ordered it, my Style 1.5 150 DSG was delivered yesterday. Just glad it's all over!
  4. D

Mk8 Orders

Well, after almost 9 months I'm getting my Style 150 1.5 DSG on Friday! Build week was confirmed 36 (6th Sep) so 4 months after start of build it's finally arrived. Was told it was at the docks ready to be shipped at the end of November and was told this week had made it to the dealer. Hope this...
  5. D

Mk8 Orders

Exactly 7 months to the day since I ordered my 1.5 150 Style DSG and dealer still has no idea how the order is progressing. All I get told is that information from the factories is very limited.
  6. D

Mk8 Orders

Thank you for replying. I was aware of the chip shortage and extended wait times. My question was more to do with VW prioritising higher value vehicles and wondered if anyone ordering a 'lowly' Golf Style had any progress with their orders.
  7. D

Mk8 Orders

Has anyone ordered a Mk8 Style DSG in the past 3 to 4 months and got a build date yet? Ordered April standard spec with no extras and latest estimate is delivery November but not confirmed yet.