GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rojito

Left Lane Campers

My wife thinks I’m exaggerating when I complain about people camping out in the passing lane. I honestly don’t understand the mentality and it drives me nuts.
  2. Rojito

Son Almost Sacrificed Himself for the GTI

So, I woke up a couple of days ago to my wife telling me our son was ok, but… Not the best way to start the day. Apparently he was getting ready to leave for school but realized he forgot something in the house. Turned his car off, got out of the car and started walking toward the house. He...
  3. Rojito

For the Denver Crowd

4. Rojito

The Long Way

Does anyone else deliberately take the long way to work, home, store, etc, just to get on the good driving roads? I take a longer back road to work on most days for just this purpose. It adds roughly 4 miles and 10 minutes vs the interstate, but it’s totally worth it to me. The first couple of...
  5. Rojito

Work Shenanigans

I flew halfway across the country today for a 20 minute meeting. Getting ready to fly back after waiting 6 hours for my flight back. Anyone else have to do anything ridiculous at work today?
  6. Rojito

Post Your Trade!

The post your deal thread got me curious about what everyone traded in for their GTI’s. Are you glad you did it? I went from a 2020 Frostbite blue Charger R/T, and I’m pretty stoked.