GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Extended Warranty

So the warranty runs out at the end of the month and they’ve given me the option of 1 rear extended. Has anyone done this and is it any good?
  2. A

Driving Profile again

I’ve had this mk8 RLine now for nearly 3 years and I still don’t understand the Diving Profile mode and no-one seems to either including the dealer. It’s got eco, comfort, sport and individual but they are all the same in terms of how the car drives so I’ve given up any suggestion’s welcome!
  3. A

We Connect Plus renewal

My We Connect Plus Contract expires in December is it worth renewing as It’s not cheap?
  4. A

Software updates

From time to time the infotainment system says do I want to update the software for bug fixes improvements etc. I’m always a bit nervous about doing this in case some error occurs and nothing works anymore. Has anyone done this and how reliable is it?
  5. A

Heated Steering Wheel

I’ve noticed since the cold weather started, the heated steering wheel comes on when I start the car. Is there any menu/setting to disable this. Thanks
  6. A

Voice Control

Since the 1896 s/w update, the female voice response to “Hello Volkswagen“ has gone and replaced with a beep and a message on screen instead. I’m a bit disappointed with this, has anyone else noticed it?
  7. A

Infotainment screen completely off.

So I started the car today and the infotainment screen just doesn’t work at all. Tried turning the engine off several times but no luck. Any ideas... Thanks.
  8. A

Driver profiles

Has anyone got a manual gearbox 150ps petrol RLine model and can tell me what sport mode does.
  9. A

Driver Profile Question

I posted a question a few months ago regarding Driver Profiles e.g. I have a Mk8 R-Line 150ps, Petrol, Manual Gearbox and the mode can be set to eco, comfort sport and individual. I honestly can't tell the difference between any of these driver profiles. I thought that in Sport mode the...
  10. A

Driving Mode Question

I have a Mk8 R-Line 150ps Manual and the mode can be set to eco, comfort sport and individual. I honestly can't tell the difference between any of these driver profiles. I thought that in Sport mode the throttle response would be more instant but it doesn't feel any different to me at all so I...