GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Golf R GT

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

I hope you watch your family slowly die of Covid you cunt
  2. Golf R GT

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

your a fucking cunt hope someone kicks your teeth out
  3. Golf R GT

bro blacks been beating up Asians since the 80's seen it growing up in Richmond, Vallejo and Oakland
  4. Golf R GT

https://www.yahoo.com/news/newsom-signs-bills-allowing-children-171900404.html
  5. Golf R GT

what if I told you that you can draw a turkey with nothing but your hand.
  6. Golf R GT

off to go sit at my local YardHouse bar top unvaxxed..........
  7. Golf R GT

my inlaws are still trying to convince me to move to San Antonio....homes are not that much cheaper,pay is way less and the weather is shit.
  8. Golf R GT

I grew up a few miles from the SF Bay/Sacramento San Joaquin Delta and would miss the water, at least Vegas is a 3-4hr drive to the Coast so when the Tuna are running
  9. Golf R GT

I've considered Vegas,Scottsdale or San Antonio where the wife's parents went after leaving Cali but is to far from the Pacific for me I'm currently in a .... 2017 1850 sqft 4br $2950 rent $180-$200 month for PG&E now she's working from home