GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mrmatto

What did you do to your mk8 today.

Naturally
  2. mrmatto

Thanks! I will say this: The new course format had some of the Porsche, Corvette, and M guys quaking. Some of them never got out of 1st gear and were way over-driving. A powerful engine provided little benefit. Really interesting variety in the sites now with the FSCJ addition!
  3. mrmatto

CSB3: Three Hairs On Your Nipple Makes You A Man

damn, never see those
  4. mrmatto

Interesting update: Hearing from other folks in the autocross group that the surface we ran on yesterday was not conducive to oversteer for whatever reason. Some of the guys who typically expect oversteer were fighting understeer. Not sure if it was the slower speed of the course, the surface...
  5. mrmatto

Autocrossed the mk8 for the first time today.
  6. mrmatto

Autocrossed her today for the first time. Impressed! Finished 1st out of 4 in STH with literally no mods, and 11th overall PAX. (I ran STH because I still have my STH tire/wheel set from my prev Mk7.) Was a relatively slow course (45-50mph max) today, perfect for the DSG in 2nd. Lots of grip...
  7. mrmatto

Put on the Megachip splash guards. I really like them. Subtle and effective. And they seem to be made out of a really durable and thick rubbery plastic so they should hold up. https://megachipusa.com/products/2022-golf-r-mk8
  8. mrmatto

GTIfan99 mk8 GTI 380 S review and "build" thread.

Time to go APR or 034 broooooo J/K, I'm sure Cobb will have this worked out pretty soon.
  9. mrmatto

As soon as you go W or SW of Jax metro the lovebugs start to get cray cray. One of the best things about this city is the relative lack of lovebugs (but you bet your sweet ass I'm knocking on wood as I say that lol). I'm driving down to Sebring this weekend and I'm 100% bringing waterless wash...
  10. mrmatto

All of Florida is the pubic region 😂
  11. mrmatto

Got roasted today. Was in line at a restaurant and the little girl in front of me (maybe 4?) dropped her coloring book. I playfully said “Oops! You better pick that up before I color in it!” She gave me full on stink eye, carefully grabbed her book, then grabbed her mom’s leg. Said “mommy that...
  12. mrmatto

Not with that attitude it's not. You gotta own it.
  13. mrmatto

^^ pro procrastinator right here 🤌
  14. mrmatto

Surprisingly sunny. But yeah y’all got a lot closer to totality.
  15. mrmatto

It's honestly pretty sporadic. Only on warmer days and only on rough pavement. I'm surprised how few rattles this car has. Usually any new car has some trouble spots that need to be addressed.
  16. mrmatto

Neat to see the traffic showing the eclipse path
  17. mrmatto

total eclipse of the fart amirite guys (I had falafel yesterday)
  18. mrmatto

the eclipse is now eclipsing
  19. mrmatto

You won't spend a day on this. More like a lunch break.