GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

DYNAMIC LED FLASH IN THE MIRRORS

Hello to everyone. I just bought a pair of dynamic led flash for the mirrors and i was thinking to attempt to install them on my own. Does anyone know how to do it? Do i have to take the mirrors out?
  2. D

Front led light bar

*At the moment, the respective control unit must be activated for a limited time before using the dongle. This must be done by a workshop with valid GEKO access I don't understand what do they mean by that
  3. D

Front led light bar

Excellent. As far as I understand, this is suitable for any Golf right? But I don't understand what do you mean by saying it needs connection to VW...
  4. D

Front led light bar

With one word: Beautiful... So, in your opinion, it does not fit in any other Golf?
  5. D

Front led light bar

Yes my friend I know that the style with iq lights have this. My question is if this fits in my car. I think yes but I cannot be sure and I am afraid to risk 200 dollars..
  6. D

Front led light bar

Hello to all of you from Greece! I am an owner of a Golf TDI 2.0 LIFE and I was wondering if the front LED light bar connecting the headlights that the GTI/GTD/GTE have can fit in my car.I have found this...