GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

I don 't think there is a link.... just this.....
  2. M

Hey people! Anyone knows anything about the 1941 --> 1969 update? I saw a video on Youtube. No changelog....Is it gonna be OTA or workshop business only?
  3. M

Hey Massimo, you are the soul of this forum... Thanks... Could you please elaborate on this? I went to the workshop the other day and without checking the car, they insist that whatever was to be done, has already been done. They are bored with me and the golf 8 situation...
  4. M

Thanks pal.... How can I see if that is the case? Is a visit to the workshop needed for the check? Is there any tool to check it myself?
  5. M

I mean the latest OTA which is the same version with the one already installed...The reason I am asking is that I have lost voice commands and navigation when I updated from 1668 to 1896...they haven t found what caused this and it has not been rectified by applying 1899 or 1941 by usb... The...
  6. M

Hey people.... I am one of those who updated the infotainment software to 1941 via the leaked USB procedure, six months ago... Will I get the OTA update? I think I won't get it.... Any knowledge on this?
  7. M

Golf Mk8 Matrix Headlights

Good afternoon to you all. I own the 2020 Style GolfMk8 with the led plus headlights.... Is it possible to install the matrix headlights to my own car as an upgrade? Is coding needed? Is the local workshop capable and obliged to do the coding?
  8. M

I own a 3\2020 VW Golf 8 Style and live in Greece. It was one of those first Golf 8s that could not make the jump from 1668 through 91CU recall. The problem was the gateway. So I paid myself to get the newer gateway and after communication with Germany I got the 1896 and 1899. Although I got the...
  9. M

Question for those who know more than me.... Is it technically possible to revert the Infotainment version from 1941 to 1899? I was one of those who updated the Infotainment with usb...
  10. M

Hey tos...Isn't The 1941 software, part of the OUG1 Recall? Has the OUG1 began to roll out online yet?
  11. M

Has anyone received the 1941 update Over The Air?
  12. M

Have you update it by yourself with the usb stick procedure? Did you use a battery charger or you did not have to use one?
  13. M

Infotainment Screen native resolution?

Thank you tos!!! Does Android Auto automatically uses the best resolution possible?
  14. M

Infotainment Screen native resolution?

Hello fellow Golfers...Does anyone know the native resolution of our screen? I have the 10,5" one (without the knobs). I want to experiment with Android Auto's developers options.
  15. M

After I installed the C gateway, I asked my local vw workshop to reapply the 91cu update. They installed it but the software version still remained 1668. Is there any possibility that may have done something wrong?
  16. M

Does the fact that I replaced, with my own expenses, the B gateway with the C one, change the update possibility?
  17. M

Thank you Massimo. Any news on those Golf mk8s that they did not get the 1896 and remained on 1668 after applying the 91CU RECALL ?
  18. M

Bluetooth connection problem... Any suggestion?

Hi I have a Golf mk8 1.5 150hp style, 3/2020, mechanical gearshift. I am in 1668 software. I also own a Samsung Galaxy S22 mobile phone. I can connect it with the car but there are some very annoying problems I face. 1. No contacts icons on favorites. 2. I cannot search for my contacts. 3. I...
  19. M

Thank you Massimo...I already get them to install the C gateway and they did nothing with the criterion thing...It is a small local VW workshop in the Town I live (Drama-Greece)...I m that sure that they have the mood and/or the knowledge to do what you propose...
  20. M

Hi there Golf lovers. I am one of the unhappy owners of a Golf MK8 Style 1.5 150hp (3/2020) without battery. My software version number even after 91CU recall (5/2022), remains at 1668 instead of 1896, which have resolved lots of issues...The excuse at my local workshop was that my car had...