GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Infotainment Screen native resolution?

Hello fellow Golfers...Does anyone know the native resolution of our screen? I have the 10,5" one (without the knobs). I want to experiment with Android Auto's developers options.
  2. M

Bluetooth connection problem... Any suggestion?

Hi I have a Golf mk8 1.5 150hp style, 3/2020, mechanical gearshift. I am in 1668 software. I also own a Samsung Galaxy S22 mobile phone. I can connect it with the car but there are some very annoying problems I face. 1. No contacts icons on favorites. 2. I cannot search for my contacts. 3. I...
  3. M

Retroffiting Full Matrix LED to my GOLF MK8 Style...

Hello my helpful friends...Does anyone know if i could retrofit Matrix LED to my Golf MK8 Style 1.5 150hp (3/2020)? I now have the LED Plus ones with IQ Light Inscription on them...If yes, would they work as they are supposed? Would any coding be necessary? I live in Greece. Part numbers would...
  4. M

Any way to disable start stop (Permanently)?

Good evening....Is there any way to disable start stop permanently? Even with the use of tools similar to OBD Eleven...
  5. M

Total black both Digital Cockpit and main screen at night?

Hey guys....When I drive my Golf 8 at night, the screens are bright enough to annoy my eyes....even at the lowest brightness....In my old Citroen C4 there was a button that make the screens almost off....only speed, time and remaining gas was there...Is there any similar options for our Golf? If...
  6. M

Retrofit of original alarm. Is it possible?

Good day to all Golf friends...I was wondering if it is possible to install (retrofit) the original VW GOLF MK8 security system. If not, could you propose a good alternative? I do not want to drill, open holes and cut wires for it to work...thank you in advance.
  7. M

Help on changing turn light on side mirrors...

Hey guys....Happy new year! I want help in order to change the mirror turning lights from static to dynamic...I ordered a set of dynamic ones from Aliexpress....I did this with my previous MK7 Golf and worked like a charm....the problem is that the mirrors are not the same... I now have...
  8. M

Golf MK8 Bluetooth Version / Codec ?

Good morning everyone! A question that is good to be answered.... Does anybody know, which bluetooth version is used by our Golf MK8? Version (4.0, 5.0 other)... Similar to this question is the codec used to stream bluetooth music in Golf's infoteinment? SBC, APTX-HD, LDAC, other? My Golf Style...
  9. M

Rear Passenger Lights flashing like a beacon for no reason....

I have a Golf 8 1.5/150 Style. I live in Greece. From day one (March of 2020) i noticed that from time to time (not always) the touch lights in the rear passenger seats are flashing in a very slow manner, periodically. I can only stop this if i press the front light switch in the panel above my...
  10. M

Can someone replace the suffix (a) infotainment unit with the newer, suffix (d) one, which is built in the later 2021 models?

Can someone replace the suffix (a) infotainment unit with the newer, suffix (d) one, which is built in the later 2021 models? If the root of our software problems, with older (pre 9/2020) Golf MK8 resides in the hardware of the infotainment unit, could someone replace, even by paying, the old...