GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. daveb15

Remote ventilation

Why do only some cars have remote ventilation controls in the UK? The Golf R has it and I think the the GTD and GTI and the plug in hybrid models. But why not others?
  2. daveb15

Drips on tailgate window

Does anyone else get a drip on the inside of their tailgate window if they open the tailgate after rain. I seem to get this the rail water must collect somewhere when the tailgate is open is the drops slightly when I drive off.
  3. daveb15

Alexa

Can the Alexa app be removed if you add from the shop?
  4. daveb15

Anyone used thewingmirrorcompany.co.uk

Need to replace the glass in one of my side mirrors VW want £70 but on here thewingmirrorcompany.co.uk it is £23 delivered. Obviously not OEM but is there any real difference?
  5. daveb15

Headlight adjustment

Does anyone know how to adjust the height of the LED plus headlights fitted to the Golf Style?
  6. daveb15

Sat nav keeps deleting my favourites

As per the title every few weeks my satnav keeps deleting my favourite destinations. Is this happening to anyone else?
  7. daveb15

Windows steaming up when driving

Driving in today in the rain and the windows suddenly all steamed up I got them cleared but then steamed up again later on. Have had this happen a couple of times in the past but not as bad as today. Never had an issue on previous cars as noticeable as this. Not sure if it’s related but I get...
  8. daveb15

Owners hand book

Hi can I check did everyone get a sticker with option codes inside their owners handbook?
  9. daveb15

Sat nav route options

Does anyone know how to choose between the three route options shortest, fastest and eco?
  10. daveb15

Interior lighting

Should there be a light in the door handles inside the car?
  11. daveb15

No voice control

I know that the advanced voice control is extra but I believed that all Golfs still came with the basic voice control with the steering wheel button press, however when I press the button on my steering wheel II get a message function not available.
  12. daveb15

Alexa app

Can the Alexa app control the the climate control in the Golf?
  13. daveb15

MY23 changes

Anyone seen any info on changes for the Model Year 23 yet?
  14. daveb15

UK order tracker working again?

Seen on another site that the VW order tracking system is up and running again. Has anyone had any success adding a commission number? https://identity.vwgroup.io/signin-service/v1/signin/67cb36f2-9a7f-48b2-ad43-d547ea744daf@apps_vw-dilab_com?relayState=87dab8fd5e433703a5af57bf954ec4d854f579a1
  15. daveb15

Rear footwell lights

Has anyone one tried to fit footwell lights to the rear of a Golf Mk8? I know on the Mk7 you could piggyback from the fronts but not sure if it is still that simple as the Mk8 footwell lights can change colour with the ambient light setup in the Mk8.
  16. daveb15

Golf Style - Auto dimming drivers door mirror

Does any one with a Golf Style know if the drivers door mirror dims like the interior rear view mirror?