GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

e-hybrid display confusion

Thanks again Andy
  2. Z

Thank you Andy. The line above (as you refer to it) never reaches 12 o'clock when in electric mode. Howerver in Hybrid mode there is no gap and it is always positioned at 12 o'clock. Any explanation for this?
  3. Z

Please can anyone point me in the direction of an explaination of the %Charge-%Power-Rev counter display on my 2021 Golf e-hybrid. I am confused about the green, white and blue lines before the obvious rev counter part of the circle. The manual is particularly useless in this respect. Thanks in...
  4. Z

Parking break binding

Thanks to all. I'll take a brake now! Ha ha!
  5. Z

Parking break binding

Sorry, I don't understand.
  6. Z

Parking break binding

Thank you for that. I am a concerned that the breaks may be damaged when this situation occurs. Should I be worried?
  7. Z

Parking break binding

If I leave my Golf e-Hybrid (2021) more than a few days on the drive, the breaks bind briefly as I back off the drive. Is there any way round this?
  8. Z

Infotainment system rebooting

How do you get version 1941? By the way, I love the car.
  9. Z

I'm still on 1896. How did you get 1941?
  10. Z

Update. The Infotainment system still reboots regularly but has got worse in the hot weather. It is nearly always a couple of minutes after starting a journey. Are there any software updates for this?
  11. Z

Just a point about the possibility that cold weather is partly to blame. The problem has occured twice in the last week and it hasn't been that cold. It never happened at all last winter.
  12. Z

Thanks to everyone. Interesting and helpful.
  13. Z

Here is my car info. Does anyone know if it is up to date? The problem happened again just now. I am in the UK.
  14. Z

I will check my update number.
  15. Z

Exactly what happens with me. The link above is in German and I don't speak that I'm afraid. Does it have a solution?
  16. Z

My 2021 Golf 8 eHybrid's infotainment system reboots itself arounf once or twice every two weeks or so whilst I am driving. Does anyone else have this problem?
  17. Z

Dynamic Background Lighting ???

I have just finished the free trial of Dynamic Background Lighting on my Golf eHybrid. I noticed nothing different from what I had previously. What is it for and what does it do? Any ideas?
  18. Z

Only 80% charge added

Thank you Maturedriver
  19. Z

Only 80% charge added

Thank you all for your replies. I am much clearer now about what is going on. I would just like to say what a great car it is.