GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Error Messages When Starting Vehicle

Hi When starting up my car sometimes every error message under the sun pops up bogging away on the dash and then leaves a little yellow warning exclamation mark on at the side of the dashboard. It's really annoying sometimes will start up fine no errors but most of the time it will be just...
  2. M

Volume / heater button illumination?

Why does the volume / heater not have a backlight on it? Why would VW make a car and send it to market without a this having a backlight on it so drivers can adjust the volume / temperature when it's dark very odd to miss something so obvious. Do we know if this will ever be fixed or are we...
  3. M

Infotainment System Restarting Randomly

Hi Has anyone recently experienced the infotainment system restarting itself when starting the car. It usually happens a few minutes after turning on the ignition. It's intermittent some days it will work just fine. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem? Thanks
  4. M

Android Auto Wireless Help!

I wonder if anyone can help me? I have recently received the software update 91CU to my car so it's now at software version: 1899 Is it possible android auto will now work wirelessly with this update. I have tried this with my phone but I just can't get it to work without plugging the cable in...
  5. M

Mobile Phone Won't Connect

Hi Everyone, Please could someone help with this issue? When I get into my car my mobile phone won't connect automatically. If I open my door and then close it the phone will connect or if I start the engine with the door open it will connect which is just bizarre. I have taken my car to the...
  6. M

Android Auto Wireless

Hi everyone, Does anyone know when the GolfMk8 will be updated so android auto will work without using a wire. I remember seeing on the website it saying it will be coming to the Golf soon just wondering if this has been done yet as mines still not working. Any help would be great. Thanks
  7. M

Radio Station Logos

Hi all, Does anyone know how station logos work. Some stations have a logo but most don't and some station logos are outdated. In the Golf Mk7 which I used to own you could update these yourself using a SD card and installing the but the Mk8 don't seem to have this facility to do it manually...
  8. M

Software Recall 91 BU

Hi Everyone, Hope you can help me with this issue? I have been having some software issues with my 70 plate GolfMk8 were the phone doesn't connect unless I open and close the door. I receive a message "Traffic hazard warning is currently restricted" about 5 mins after I turn the engine on...