GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Mk8 Orders

I was speaking to my dealer a week or so ago and was told that the current lead time is 40+ weeks for a Golf 2.0 TDI R Line unfortunately. This in reality could be a year. The same car with a 1.5 TSI 150 PS engine is quoted as 36 weeks. I don't think you would see one before the end of June next...
  2. M

Golf Mk8 DRL

Would that be the sort of thing a dealer would be able to organise Massimo? Yep can totally see what you mean with regards to a safety aspect SRGTD after all Volvo has their headlights on all the time well before DRLs were even thought of. I just think it would be good to have the option to...
  3. M

Golf Mk8 DRL

Hi SRGTD yes I was aware the DRLs were an EU requirement however I think in many circumstances are a silly idea. Many times have I seen folk driving in Misty or dark conditions with only the DRLs on with no lights on the rear however presumably thinking they are safe as they think lights are on...
  4. M

Golf Mk8 DRL

Hi all. Currently have a Mk7 Golf but thinking of changing to a Mk8. When I got my Mk7 I coded some features of it with VCDS. Namely getting the front fogs to flash when flashing high beam and switching off the DRLs via the menu in the radio like you were able to do with a Mk6. Anyone know if...