GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Key battery

Hi, I have just had notification on the cockpit display saying that key battery needs replacing (golf mk8 keyless ignition). Do I have to get the battery replaced by a VW dealer, not sure if it will need reprogramming when the battery is replaced. If I have to get it done at a dealer any idea...
  2. D

Ambient lighting

Hi, A quick question, I have a Golf mk8 life (71 plate) but noticed that the internal ambient lighting doesn't illuminate the phone charger section. Is this correct or do I have a fault? Many thanks
  3. D

Alexa help

Hi all, I need advise on connecting to Alex in the Golf mk8. I have subscribed to the cubic telecom trail data plan and it is loaded on the infotainment system. However Alexa still refuses to communicate. Do I have to link the data plan to the Alexa app... If so how Many tia
  4. D

Sat Nav

Hi all, I have a quick question for you. Can you enter a postcode in the infotainment system on Golf mk8 or can you only navigate by an address. If you can enter a postcode how do you do it? Thanks in advance Dean
  5. D

Speed camera

Hi all, Are you able to get speed camera warnings on the Golf mk8 infotainment system? Many thanks
  6. D

Voice control

Hi all, I'm thinking of adding voice control function to my golf mk8 but at a cost of £249.00 is it worth it? Let me know your thoughs Many thanks
  7. D

Aftermarket wheels

Hi all, I have a 2021 golf mk8 and I'm looking to fit a set of aftermarket alloys however I'm not sure how this will effect the TPMS, does anyone know if the TPMS is direct or indirect and am I right in thinking if its indirect it won't be a problem, just a straight fit for the new wheels and a...
  8. D

Front assist availability

Hi all, Sorry if this has already been asked but I am new to this forum. I purchased a new mk8 golf on 5th November, while drive home twice this week I had an error notice saying "front assist availability limited" the message was showing for about 10mins then disappeared. I have contacted my...