GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DangerDane2008

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

GF says she doesn’t like pop up headlights and thinks they’re “stupid” Idk if I can be with her anymore
  2. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Whoopsies…. I’m leaving it. You got it for me 😂
  3. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Lewis getting paid $10 million PER YEAR with his multi year contract. A substantial amount higher than he’s ever been paid.
  4. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Merc and Ferrari have made official statements. Sainz out of a seat
  5. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Damn shoulda had some Ferrari stocks
  6. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

I did forget about that
  7. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Adding to this and haas. Gene has already publicly said he doesn’t want to put more money in haas. When they’re dead last in constructors yet again and sponsors pull out because Gunther’s stardom is gone…. He’s going to be up shit creek without a paddle. He’ll regret not selling to Andretti when...
  8. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Hammy needs to retire while he’s just past the top of his career. Team bouncing isn’t going to be a good look for him.
  9. DangerDane2008

THE Formula One Thread

Andretti approved by FIA but not liberty media/F1 because they won’t be competitive. Meanwhile you can throw a 10 year old in a kart and they can get more points than vids cash app ebay only fans alibaba Wells Fargo racing bull and haas put together They even offered to pay the $20,000,000 for...
  10. DangerDane2008

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Just showing off the sound system my neighbor put in his fit
  11. DangerDane2008

Bros it’s getting down to 15* tonight. Should I let my outside hose hook up drip or will letting just faucets be fine?