GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Golfdek

Satnav

That's what I thought could not find anything to change it to satellite setting
  2. Golfdek

Satnav

Hi can someone tell me if you can turn the satnav in a mk8 golf from normal mode to satellite mode
  3. Golfdek

Obdelevan

Hi wonder if any one can give me advice on buying an obdelevan. Where is the best place to buy one how much do they cost and I want to put the satnav in the speedo pods so how many credits does that use thanks for any help given
  4. Golfdek

Steering wheel

Hi guys just a quick question if I take the steering wheel of my mk8 golf gtd as its not been aligned properly do you have to reconfigure it or is my garage taking the ______ out of me
  5. Golfdek

OBDeleven

Can I ask did you not have the maps in the instrument panel .I have a golf mk8 gtd and I don't have maps in the instrument panel either just the screen
  6. Golfdek

Reverse camera

Hi has anybody had a reverse camera fitted to there mk8 golf after the car was built .thinking of getting it done but one vw garage says it can't be done and another says it can be done any help would be appreciated
  7. Golfdek

Hi does anyone know where i can buy a stainless steel boot lip for a mk8 golf gtd

Hi does anyone know where I can buy a stainless steel boot lip for mk8 golf gtd to stop scratches
  8. Golfdek

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

Hope that works for you mate can you tell me if it does work when you get it done
  9. Golfdek

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

Anyone had problems like this