GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Thudding noise from centre console when turning off engine

I get a similar noise. But not all the time, only happens a few times a week. No idea what it is though.
  2. S

Infotainment Hardware and Software Updates

I saw something about a 1898 update a while back.. Has anyone heard anything about this update? Suppose it will come OTA as 1896.
  3. S

Brakes feeling odd

Sorry for being unclear, I meant the full disengagement. I have gotten used to it at this point though, so it doesn't get me by surprise as often anymore However it's still really annoying and it brings down the driving quality of the car What version did you come from prior to the update?
  4. S

Brakes feeling odd

That's what I've been feeling since I got my car. I haven't noticed it getting any worse since 1896. It came delivered with 1804. No idea if I should contact the workshop about this, or if it is "expected" behavior..
  5. S

360 view

I mean sure, I for one miss it. And the passat is not that much bigger either if you compare it to a Golf SC..
  6. S

360 view

Does anyone know why VW decided not to add 360 view just like Passat and Tiguan has?
  7. S

Ambient lighting

I don't have a light in the wireless box, but I have in the footwell, I have 10 colors. How can I know if I should have a light in the wireless box?
  8. S

It is definitely not an error. Been like this since like 1804.
  9. S

Climate Control

I'm not sure how it was before, since my Golf came with 1804 and on that version it already said SYNC, but my guess is it was to make it clearer for the user that SYNC is active without having to bring up the climate control menu.
  10. S

Climate Control

When the passenger side is in SYNC, it means that it's in sync with whatever temperature you have on the driver side. When you click to reveal it like you described, you're actually disabling the sync.
  11. S

I got a few as well, all though it didn't say what it updated. Do you have any idea?
  12. S

Discover Media

I had a trial for 30 days with that extension, can't say I noticed any difference what so ever?
  13. S

360 Camera

I don't think there is sadly. I would've loved it.
  14. S

Brakes feeling odd

Hi! I have a weird feeling with my brakes on my mk8 1.5 eTSI. When I brake with the car, it feels like it releases the brakes a bit after a second or two so that I have to brake harder. It doesn't feel smooth at all while braking, and my old mk7 does not do this. Does anyone have something...
  15. S

The ID family is getting all the love it seems. Sad
  16. S

Picked up my car just now with 1890.. It's alot faster at booting and way smoother when using the infotainment. However, still no voice control for climate in Swedish. It's even advertised for on their swedish website. SMH.
  17. S

Mk8 Orders

What's odd is that I ordered a Golf SC in May 2021, and it got delivered within 3 months. Why does it differ so much and what decides how long it takes?
  18. S

help with keyless entry mk8

Should be if you go to "vehicle" and then proceed to the lock-settings. There you can disable/enable it.
  19. S

help with keyless entry mk8

Keyless start is standard, not keyless entry. Could be wrong though, but I'm pretty sure.
  20. S

I'm currently on 1804 and my car does that.