GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Golf MK8 R or Golf Clubsport MK8 spindle/knuckle part #s

I cant seem to find the front spindle/knuckle part #s for the Golf R MK8 or the Golf Clubsport MK8. When I checked the US microfiche. There were pretty much no part #s listed for the Golf R MK8 since its new here in the US I guess. As for the Clubsport MK8, there isnt anything listed here in...
  2. C

MK8 and MK7 knuckle fitment question

I tried looking up part #s online. But cant seem to find MK8 or Clubsport S MK8 part #s. Does anyone happen to know whether the Golf Clubsport S MK7 and the Golf Clubsport S MK8 use the same aluminum knuckles/spindles? I would assume they do since aftermarket LCAs fit both the GTI MK7 and GTI...
  3. C

Installed a Raceseng weighted shift knob on my MK8 today

I got my Raceseng Chicane weighted shift knob yesterday. It was installed today at 1030pm. But it was too cold to attempt to install the Deutsch Holy Shift quick shifter. From what I can tell the Raceseng quality is amazing. My only complaint is that I wish they made a leather wrap instead of...
  4. C

VW MK8 license plate relocation kit installed on my car

A few people on another forum were asking whether anyone makes a tow hook license plate bracket for the MK8. Before I saw what another forum posted I ordered the JGR relocation kit. I didnt know that the MK7.5 and older generation relocation plates kits didnt fit the MK8. I responded that I...