GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MikeMK8

DO NOT carry out software updates.

Oh so its because of the cold. Im guessing mine was probably the software only since in my country its still hot weather. Also got another update just today saying it was minor improvements and some bug fixes
  2. MikeMK8

DO NOT carry out software updates.

In my experience I got an update pop up about two weeks ago, did it, then I started getting Front Assist and Lane Assist issues which would disappear after like 5 minutes of driving. About a week ago I got another update that I'm guessing fixed these. Now no issues pop up.
  3. MikeMK8

We Connect now My Volkswagen?

I got it early July this year. My free We Connect Plus ends July 2026. I think the data plans are shown in the cubic telecom website.
  4. MikeMK8

We Connect now My Volkswagen?

Got the same. I think the new app is better in my opinion. Even added a widget on my iPhone to check how much fuel there is in my mk8 :LOL:
  5. MikeMK8

Steering wheel cover

Hey everyone, I got a MK8 Style with travel assist and I really want to have a cover sewn on my steering wheel. My question is will it affect the capacitive functions while using travel assist? Will it still recognize my hand on it?
  6. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

You're my hero ❤️
  7. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

Is it Speed Limit Preview?
  8. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

How do you turn off the ACC speed detection? It drives me crazy!
  9. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

Just spoke with my dealership. After a long 17 months my Style 1.5etsi is to be delivered to me tomorrow! o_O
  10. MikeMK8

Volkswagen GTI, Golf R And Golf May Lose Manual Transmission Option

Oh yea forgot to mention, that applies too for the Golfs here..
  11. MikeMK8

Volkswagen GTI, Golf R And Golf May Lose Manual Transmission Option

Damn! In my country this was already implemented. You can't order a new Golf (any golf) with manual transmission anymore.
  12. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

I would say that the Style and the R-line are at the same level. So the Life is the basic model and if you wanna step it up a notch you get a Style or an R-line so I guess there's two range topping choices. I personally went with the Style instead of the R-line to save some money on the extras I...
  13. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

I think all MY23 cars have piano black. Correct me if I'm wrong
  14. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

Seems right. Car probably waiting to be loaded on a ship
  15. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

I have the same question but for Cyprus or Middle East. I got information that my car is at the Emden port. Nothing else. My Country has a website where we can check all the ports departures and arrivals. Been checking it everyday for a week now hoping to see a shipment come thru 😂
  16. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

Meanwhile my car has been sitting in the factory for almost a month waiting for a part 😂 :unsure:
  17. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

That's strange since they updated most of the cars to include H/K instead of beats. If that's the issue then not a very smart move
  18. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

Contacted the dealer again. Said my car is sitting awaiting for a part that is missing from the factory. Style 1.5eTSI with pan sunroof, H/K, ventura rims, keyless locking and driving modes. Ordered February 2022
  19. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

That's just wrong. Waiting for my Golf for a year now and it will probably come around June this year and the newer facelift version will be in production? That just makes me mad.
  20. MikeMK8

Mk8 Orders

Post pics of the interior when u get it! Show me that glossy center console ;)