GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MikeMK8

Steering wheel cover

Hey everyone, I got a MK8 Style with travel assist and I really want to have a cover sewn on my steering wheel. My question is will it affect the capacitive functions while using travel assist? Will it still recognize my hand on it?
  2. MikeMK8

1.5eTSI Tuning

Hi all, I'm waiting for my 1.5etsi to arrive and was wondering if anyone had it tuned. Any experiences/thoughts?
  3. MikeMK8

Golf 8 standard front bumper pieces

Hi friends, a while ago i saw on the internet somewhere that these pieces on the r line are sold for the standard golf 8. Can't find them anywhere. Any idea where?
  4. MikeMK8

Golf 8 style shop

Hi there, I ordered a Style 1.5 eTSI without adding park assist or voice control. So my question is what is available for purchase to add afterwards in the shop app? If anyone could list everything on it, would be super helpful. (didn't find much anywhere else except of adding Alexa and Light...
  5. MikeMK8

White pieces on non R line bumper.

Hi there, i have a Golf 8 Style Pure White on the way and i was wondering if anyone has wrapped or painted the white pieces in the side of the bumper in black. If so, any pictures to see how it looks?
  6. MikeMK8

Acoustic lock

Hi, was wondering if the golf comes with the acoustic lock (beeps when you lock it using the key)
  7. MikeMK8

Infotainment screen

Just ordered a golf 8 1.5 etsi Style with the optional Harman Kardon package. My question is: My dealer states in the specifications of the car that only the smaller 8inch screen is available and doesn't mention anything about the bigger one. Will it come with the smaller screen and the Harman...
  8. MikeMK8

Golf 8 stock speakers

Hi there, I'm currently looking into upgrading my car to a mk8 golf. My local VW dealer has listed the infotainment as "Navigation system "Discover Media" with 8" colour touchscreen and 6+1 speakers, including Dynamic Road Sign Display". What i want to know is if the car comes with a subwoofer...