1. S

Maps sometimes blurry on the dash

How can I do it? I have the 1941
  2. S

Maps sometimes blurry on the dash

Hi! With the new software its still failing, anyone else? Thanks
  3. S

Travel assist and emergency assist errors

Hi, It deppends of wich country you are in for the warranty and the warranty that your dealer has given to you, in Europe is 3 years included since the first Enrollment
  4. S

The only solution is that we commented before, you have to change the steering wheel after the last infotaintment software update just in case, no more, trust me. This cost is free cause you have three year warranty in Europe, when it ends I don’t know the costs.
  5. S

Yes but in my case, the new bongs appear just after instaling the new software in the VW dealer on August 23, now I think that I won’t upgrade anymore
  6. S

Yes, the solution is a new steering wheel 100% because in my case VW was changed a lot of pieces before and it kept failing likewise, then finally changed the steering wheel. I don’t know if the warranty post-3rd year cover this because I was at the end of 3rd year luckly, but tell us when you...
  7. S

Hi guys I have my Golf again with the second steering wheel and it seems that solved the problem, the dealer told me that the piece in the steering wheel exactly that have the problem is just inside the left buttons ( see the image) hope you can solution it too
  8. S

After having changed this he continues to do it, I have detected that he does it especially when turning at low speed, for example, inside a parking etc.
  9. S

My dealer tell me today that still failing and have to change the alternator too. Im suprised with this VW service is too fast but Im skeptical about this problem…
  10. S

New failures! My dealer told me today that VW changes my Travel Asist front sensor (behind the frontal VW logo) and the DSG gearbox level…will see
  11. S

I'll tell you about my case: A year ago they changed my steering wheel because I had problems of all, Parking, Travel Asist, Emergency Call etc the problems went away and in the last update the 1941 the failures Travel Asist and Emergency Call have returned, and for what I read here its the...
  12. S

Travel assist SOS failure all time since new software

I think that you don’t undersrand me at all. I have a new steering wheel yet and all the upgrades too, thats new “problem”….unbelievable
  13. S

Yes but that’s why I ask here, cause I can’t go always to the dealer to check the f*** software when have this “advices” in the dashboard. Maybe its “normal” I don’t know but I was in the dealer 1month ago and my Golf was uprgraded yet, I don’t understand nothing…
  14. S

what can I do? Its unsoportable….
  15. S

Infotainment system rebooting

I fix it with new software
  16. S

Infotaintment failure reset everyday 1 time

Hi everyone: I have an MK8 R Line with Infotaintment 1890 software or lastest and works good BUUUT in the lasts days always it turns off and on when I pick up my car, one time every day, anyone knows what happen? Thankss