GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

Wierd, auction bidding is abnormal looks fishy to me. First bid is 30K, then next bid goes to 75K, then the 77,777. I have doubts that the auction will result in a sale. There has been a new interest in this vehicle and they are going for good prices considering their age. Its hard not to like...
  2. G

Flat Rock Motorsports

F1 would be out of their league. Location won't support 400K people in a weekend and that crowd doesn't want to stay at 2 star hotels, you have to have top of the line hotels. I doubt the fledgling operation would have the 100-250 million necesary to even bid on one of these events. Plenty of...
  3. G

Flat Rock Motorsports

Should be cool when it opens some day.
  4. G

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

l just want a ride in that one. Wow.
  5. G

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2012-brunton-stalker/
  6. G

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

Retro cool but too slow
  7. G

Desktop computer gremlins

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/how-to-fix-livekernelevent-141/
  8. G

Why I sold my Tesla Model 3 Performance & went back to gas

Thread is a good read. Great comments and thoughtful observations. I think the post that hit home for me most dealt with the statement regarding the state of the technology. I would re-state that the adoption of electric autos is in its infancy and as a result is not yet for everybody. The...
  9. G

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Way to revive a thread from the dead, nobody had posted here for 5 years. Nice cars! Welcome back to VW.
  10. G

Dogs

Mini Schnauzer? I had one, they are so much fun, smart, easy to train and generally good natured and friendly. And I don't recall it shedding much at all. Congrats on your new buddy.
  11. G

Toyota GR Corolla Discussion

The problem you will have if you actually get the opportunity will be the marked up price.
  12. G

Toyota GR Corolla Discussion

The trouble will be actually finding one. The second problem will be paying a reasonable price for it. If you could actually buy one of these for base MSRP it would be a very good value but I suspect it will be marked up horribly by the dealerships. It would be nice if you could order them...
  13. G

Career Advice (this is weird I get it)

I was a manager of people for most of my career and the last 25 years was spent as an executive director of technology at a large university. The university of course is a natural place for a lot of students to start their professional careers as many of them have worked in departments as...
  14. G

Anyone drive a Genesis G70 3.3T?

G70 3.3T is 10in shorter than the S6 and about 10in narrower. G70 is more of an intermediate than a compact. If you really want an Audi/VW compact, there are choices but if you don't care about platform then the Hyundai seems like it would be fun. I personally would stay VW/Audi and if I...
  15. G

Anyone drive a Genesis G70 3.3T?

Buy a lightly used S6 for same or less price than G70 3.3 and chip it and you have 487whp/585 and a beautiful interior and of course a great handling car.
  16. G

Dogs

No we dipped into the very high 60’s.
  17. G

Dogs

Auggie my Jack Russel Terrorist was a little cold as we struggle with the brutally cold mornings here in SoCal.
  18. G

Porsche Vanagon. WTF?

My two fav T1 conversions