GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RSMark5

RSMark5's list of things he likes ATT GoneD4rk

1.) Clean sheets 2.) Ice cream cake. 3.) Boobs of all shapes and sizes. 4.) Rap music. 5.) Putting my foot into a new pair of shoes for the first time. 6.) Hookers and blow 7.) Terry 8.) Making stupid threads 11.) Hating volkswagens. 31.) Did I mention boobs? 14.) Chik fil a How about...
  2. RSMark5

What is RSMark5 working on now!?

What is RSMark5 working on now!? (Saab build) So, me and my friends work work on cars in our free time. I don't want to keep multiple threads for all the stuff I'm working on so I'm condensing it all for your viewing pleasure at home into 1 thread. I like weird and interesting cars and trade...
  3. RSMark5

Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread

Just got a brand new PS3 as I swore I always would. Just finished installing and recovering my old account, now GT5 here we come...... Oh PSN tag is SoggyPuD.
  4. RSMark5

RSMark5's S13 build

So, normally after I come back from shows I have plenty of new ideas. Well, work might have to slow down on the MKV because theres a new horse in my stable. Found a car on craigslist talked to the guy about it. He was like 2 hours and some change away but I went to take a look at it with the...