GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Travel assist and emergency assist errors

What do you mean free? My car is not new I got it from a approved dealer? If it's free what do I tell the dealer? Thank you sorry I am stupid when it comes to this stuff
  2. S

Travel assist and emergency assist errors

I'm having the same problem. So the solution is to change the steering wheel? I bought the car around 5months ago I really don't want to pay to get my steering wheel fix -_- How much is the whole process cost? I really appreciate everyone's help 🙏
  3. S

Oil change oil?

Hi thank you. I just got quoted from a local garage and the guy said he will buy and fill in the oil for me for a total of £120. Does that price sounds about right to you? Appreciate your help again 😊
  4. S

Oil change oil?

Thank you the number plate search does not even work. It keeps saying invalid 😔 I have the 2020 model if that helps
  5. S

Oil change oil?

Hi yes I have the mk8 golf. Sorry I can't find my manual :(
  6. S

Oil change oil?

Sorry for the dumb question but my oil change is due on 100miles and I was wondering what oil do I need to get? How much do I need etc? Would someone link me some products? I really appreciate everyone's help 🙏😊
  7. S

How do you remove the millages?

How do you turn onnACC and what is ACC mean again? Sorry
  8. S

How do you remove the millages?

Hi I know can't remove the milage but I want to remove it on my dashboard so I can't see it. I'm refering to this. Appreciate everyone's help 🙏😸 I have attach photo. Its on the bottom right.
  9. S

Android auto not working blank screen

Hi it was working before but for the past couple days I get a blank screen. It is connected but can't load Google maps etc. I have recorded a video showing the problem. Also the whole entertainment system freezes most of the time. I really appreciate everyone's help 🙏
  10. S

Dumb question - How much AD blue do I need and can I buy any versions?

Hi thank you for your comment however I do not see anything on the manual. I'm thinking buying this...
  11. S

Dumb question - How much AD blue do I need and can I buy any versions?

Hi sorry for the Dumbo question but my ad blue is running out soon. I have around 300 miles left according to my dashboard. I was wondering how much of this stuff do I need and which one do I get? I really don't want to over spend or buy the expensive one. Does anyone have any recommendations...
  12. S

Is there a way to check your car stats on the phone?

Thank you so much! Yh I'm trying to figure out how to put VW maps on my speedo I cannot find this option anywhere lol :(
  13. S

Thank you so much! May I also ask how do you reset the MPG when you start up new journey? Somtimes when I go to he shops and back it still uses the same MPG I was using before? Also does AA Google maps mimic the map on the dashboard? How do I view the map on my cockpit? Does all mark 8 allow...
  14. S

Hi I would like to know if there's any way to track your stats on your phone? For example I want to see how many miles I have done for 1 week. How many fuel I have left. Etc etc? Is this possible? Off topic how do I view my navigation on my cockpit dashboard? I can only see it on the...
  15. S

Couple questions about setting up some stuff

Thank you. Just to confirm. Life and style models do not have mode selection correct? Just want to make sure thanks again!
  16. S

So it seems when I pull back the auto stick it goes to 'S' I assume that is sports mode? Well that sucks I want drive select aswell :( But why the hell does my manual say it has modes? I'm confused. Maybe it's hidden somwherre in my car lol
  17. S

Hi just got out of work and looked for the code. It shows I have the mode on the manual? I have attached but I clearly don't :(
  18. S

Haha I can confirm the golf is the style. Does that mean I don't have it then? Pretty sad if it dosent :(
  19. S

Hi is there a reason why I don't have the mode button? Did they forget to add it when they built the car or something lol. I will check the VIN later when I'm on my break. Thanks all.
  20. S

Hi thank you so much! In regards to number 3 I do not see mode anywhere. Where is this located at? I don't see it? As you can see only 3 lights shows up. I don't see mode.